1 2 3 Previous Next 33 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2011 3:59 PM by ronniespike63 Go to original post
      • 15. Re: problem about running jbpm5
        unreal

Hi Hui and rafitanba,

first of all thanks for the step by step guide,

but i think that this is not the best way to build

compile and distribute a bpmn process.

From the guvnor console (http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.html)

you can build your package (in my case the defaultPackage) whith your source code and bpmn process (committed by eclipse guvnor plugin).

If all goes well you can read : "Building a package will collect all the assets, validate and compile into a deployable package. Download binary package.". The package have the pkg extension and have a binary content (no zip no jar no war). The question is: where and how can I release this package in jboss/jbpm box?

I think this is the problem.

thanks in advance for the reply.

• 16. Re: problem about running jbpm5
          rafitanba

Hi Unreal!

Yep, you are right! Guvnor is the best way to manage your processes. However, when I wrote the steps guvnor integration was under development and it didn't work yet!

Regarding your question, have you had a look at this blog post? It shows a screencast where Kris uses guvnor to deploy a process into the jbpm console... Hope it helps!

Rafa.

• 17. problem about running jbpm5
            unreal

Hi Rafi,

I have a very very simple bpmn job "start event ---> script task (with action System.out.println("Hello World")) -> and event".

If i run this process inside eclipse (with classic ProcessTest.java class)  all work fine and i can see  'Hello World' on my eclipse console.

I have also commited the bpmn file and png image in the defaultPackage repository on guvnor.

On the guvnor console i can see all the resource commited and i can compile without error my package (important tns:packageName="defaultPackage" on the xml definition of bpmn file). I don't have form or User/HumanTask event on my simple example.

But when open the jbpm console (http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/ login as admin) i can see only the Evaluation process and no my simple Process.

I think there is some configuration to do that the video does not show.

Strange...

thanks in advance for the reply.

• 18. Re: problem about running jbpm5
              billybartels

Hi,

Any updates on this thread?

I did the same thing and encountered the same problem.

I created a simple hello service, and I put the "tns:packageName="defaultPackage" in the process definition. I used the Guvnor to build package, I can see the "Hello World" service in jbpm-console. When I clicked "Start" button then I got the following exception:

HTTP 500: Unknown error

I then removed the service and zipped the app in .jar file and dropped it in "jbpm-gwt-console-server.war". On jbpm-console I  can see it but when I clicked on "Start" button I got the same exception as mentioned above. I checked the server log and got the huge stack of exceptions, one line is as follows:

ERROR [SynchronousDispatcher] failed to execute

javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Named query not found: ProcessInstancesWaitingForEvent

I'm new to jbpm and I'm totally lost, I've been fighting for the deployment process for days.

Can anyone shed some lights on this issue?

Thanks in advance!

• 19. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                krisverlaenen

The error "Named query not found: ProcessInstancesWaitingForEvent" should be resolved on jBPM 5.1.  Have you tried this?

The problem was that the file that contains the query definition was not found when deployed on the AS, so registering it directly in the persistence.xml solved this issue.

Kris

• 20. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                  billybartels

Krisy,

Thanks very much for your quick reply!

Yes I just tried jBPM 5.1 and the problem was resolved!

However I've got a new issue about how to deploy a slightly complicated process. Please take a look at the following eclipse project

EclipseProject.png

Basically in the process the first service task "Poll SQS Queue" is polling an Amazon SQS queue. The interface is a java class "org.jbpm.bpmn2.CreateDeleteSNS".

The JUnit test for the app is working inside the eclipse. But how should I proceed to deploy the whole app? I tried to add the process to guvnor and compiled the package in Guvnor, when I started it in jbpm-console it got similar exceptions as before. I also tried to export the whole app as a jar package and put it in \server\default\deploy\jbpm-gwt-console-server.war, it didn't work either.

Kris can you please tell me how I should deploy this kind of process? Is there an example app that I can follow?

Thanks very much!

• 21. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                    krisverlaenen

It would be useful if you could paste the exception you're actually getting. 

But looking at your description, you're using your own classes etc. so you should

(1) make sure that these classes are available on the classpath, so drop them in a jar in the server/default/lib folder

(2) register the handlers for each of the service tasks you're using

I just added a new part to the documentation on how to add your handlers in the jbpm-console:

http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/ch11.html#d0e3081

In this case, you should register

"Service Task" : new org.jbpm.bpmn2.handler.ServiceTaskHandler()

If you still get exceptions, it would be great if you paste a more detailed exception.

Kris

• 22. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                      billybartels

Kris,

Thanks very much for your answer.

I'm working on it based on your instructions, I'll let you know the outcome (with detailed exception if that happens).

• 23. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                        billybartels

Kris,

Below are my test procedures:

EclipseProject2.png

1. In the eclipse project I added file drools.session.conf and CustomWorkItemHandlers.conf, with the content of CustomWorkItemHandlers.conf as follows:

[

"Log": new org.jbpm.process.instance.impl.demo.SystemOutWorkItemHandler(),

"Service Task" : new org.jbpm.bpmn2.handler.ServiceTaskHandler(),

"Service Task" : new org.jbpm.bpmn2.handler.ServiceTaskHandler(),

]

2. I exported the app from eclipse as a SQSServiceProcess.jar file, and I dropped the jar file into jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\lib. In that folder I got the following files:

h2.jar

h2-1.3.156.jar

SQSServiceProcess.jar

3. I copied CustomWorkItemHandlers.conf to jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer\conf\META-INF, which overwrote the exsiting file (I'm not sure if this is necessary)

4. I copied CustomWorkItemHandlers.conf to jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\deploy\jbpm-gwt-console-server.war\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\, which overwrote the existing file.

5. I ran "ant start.demo" and the server log got a huge stack of exceptions:

2011-06-27 17:01:20,789 INFO  [org.jboss.web.WebService] (main) Using RMI server codebase: http://localhost:8083/

2011-06-27 17:01:21,085 ERROR [STDERR] (main) SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.

2011-06-27 17:01:21,086 ERROR [STDERR] (main) SLF4J: Found binding in [vfszip:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/lib/SQSServiceProcess.jar/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]

2011-06-27 17:01:21,086 ERROR [STDERR] (main) SLF4J: Found binding in [vfszip:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/common/lib/slf4j-jboss-logging.jar/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]

2011-06-27 17:01:21,086 ERROR [STDERR] (main) SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.

2011-06-27 17:01:21,116 ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (main) Error installing to Start: name=jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager state=Create mode=Manual requiredState=Installed

javax.naming.OperationNotSupportedException

at bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixContext.getNameParser(BitronixContext.java:147)

2011-06-27 17:01:21,225 ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (main) Error installing to Real: name=vfsfile:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real

org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying: jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:49)

Caused by: javax.naming.OperationNotSupportedException

at bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixContext.getNameParser(BitronixContext.java:147)

... 34 more

2011-06-27 17:01:21,716 ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (main) Error installing to Real: name=vfsfile:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/ state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real

org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying: vfsfile:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:49)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Exception loading class for ScopeKey addition.

at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.deployer.kernel.BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.addBeanComponent(BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.java:67)

at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.deployer.kernel.BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.deploy(BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.java:126)

... 34 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.ejb3.resolvers.DefaultMessageDestinationReferenceResolver from BaseClassLoader@4f7bc2{VFSClassLoaderPolicy@46154e{name=vfsfile:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/ domain=ClassLoaderDomain@b57e9a{name=DefaultDomain parentPolicy=BEFORE parent=org.jboss.bootstrap.NoAnnotationURLClassLoader@cd2c3c} roots=[MemoryContextHandler@18933584[path= context=vfsmemory://a3i1o47-ptitbv-gpg3cpzr-1-gpg3cuyt-9 real=vfsmemory://a3i1o47-ptitbv-gpg3cpzr-1-gpg3cuyt-9], FileHandler@20074608[path=ejb3.deployer context=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ real=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/], DelegatingHandler@4123315[path=ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-deployer.jar context=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ real=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-deployer.jar], DelegatingHandler@10665237[path=ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-iiop.jar context=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ real=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-iiop.jar]]  delegates=null exported=[org.jboss.as.javaee, org.jboss.ejb3.clientmodule, org.jboss.ejb3.deployers, org.jboss.ejb3.deployers.tmp, org.jboss.as.jpa.resolvers, org.jboss.as.ejb3.timerservice, META-INF] <IMPORT-ALL>NON_EMPTY}}

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClass(BaseClassLoader.java:448)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)

at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.deployer.kernel.BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.addBeanComponent(BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.java:63)

... 35 more

2011-06-27 17:01:21,886 ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (main) Error installing to PreInstall: name=JCAMetaDataRepository state=Real

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/resource/metadata/ConnectorMetaData

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.metadata.ConnectorMetaData

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoaderDomain.loadClass(BaseClassLoaderDomain.java:292)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoaderDomain.loadClass(BaseClassLoaderDomain.java:1119)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClassFromDomain(BaseClassLoader.java:798)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClass(BaseClassLoader.java:441)

... 63 more

2011-06-27 17:01:21,908 ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (main) Error installing to PreInstall: name=RARParserDeployer state=Real

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/resource/metadata/RARDeploymentMetaData

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)

I only copied some of the exceptions as it would be too long to copy the whole.

Please advise which step I got it wrong.

Thanks very much!

Billy

• 24. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                          melc

Hello,

It seems that a lot of classes are not found... so have you included along with your jars the jars that your code is using? You need to include your jars and the jars of other libraries you are using as well.

• 25. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                            billybartels

Chris,

Many thanks for your reply!

From eclipse I exported the application as a runnable jar file -- I can execute it by "java -jar SQSServiceProcess.jar" on command line. In the jar file I can see all the .class files.

Does it have to be the jar files instead of the class files when packaging?

Where should I put SQSServiceProcess.jar? In folder \jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\lib, or inside the war file \jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\deploy\jbpm-gwt-console-server.war? I tried both places but neither worked.

Thanks,

Billy

• 26. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                              billybartels

Kris or anyone that knows :-)

I checked out the "jbpm-5.1.0.Final-examples". I noticed in the package there is a "BPMN2-ServiceProcess" process which is calling an external Java interface "org.jbpm.examples.junit.HelloService". This is exactly what I'm working on -- how to deploy the process with the custom class(es).

Can you please describe the exact steps about how you can package it as a jar file, including all the external classes (org.jbpm.examples.junit.HelloService) and resources (drools.session.conf and CustomWorkItemHandlers.conf), and deploy it to jboss, so that you can see the process in jbpm-console and you can actually start it up?

Can you please specify the exact location where you put the generated .jar file -- \jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\deploy or\ jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\lib, or put it inside the \jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\deploy\jbpm-gwt-console-server.war file?

I've been struggling for the deployment process for days, I'd really appreciate if someone can show me how to do it.

Thanks in advance!

• 27. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                                krisverlaenen

Ok, this should work I think:

Put all your classes for your handler in a jar.

Copy this jar, and any additional jars you have as dependency to server/default/lib (so don't put dependencies inside the first jar, just copy them alongside your own jar).

Copy your drools.session.conf + CustomWorkitemHandlers.conf in the jbpm-installer/conf/META-INF folder (overriding the default ones)

Now run ant install.demo and ant run.demo

If that doesn't work, could you copy the (relevant part of the) server log that shows what exception it is throwing?

Kris

• 28. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                                  billybartels

Kris,

Please take a look at my eclipse project layout as shown below.

DeployScheme.png

I first exporeted from eclipse a jar file including all files under source/test/resources (.bpmn2 files and others), all files under src/main/resources (starting from src folder) and the top META-INF folder. The contents are shown as follows:

DeployScheme2.png

I then exported another jar file which includes all the libs, as shown below:

DeployScheme3.png

Then I dropped these two jar files to server/default/lib. I copied over drools.session.conf + CustomWorkitemHandlers.conf in the jbpm-installer/conf/META-INF folder. I even copied all .bpmn2 files to \insaller\sample\evaluation\src\main\resources.

After I installation (ant install.demo) when I started it up (ant start.demo) I got enormous amount of exceptions in the server log:

2011-06-30 21:05:43,750 INFO  [org.jboss.bootstrap.microcontainer.ServerImpl] (main) JBoss (Microcontainer) [5.1.0.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_5_1_0_GA date=200905221053)] Started in 52s:5ms

2011-06-30 21:42:32,316 INFO  [org.jboss.web.WebService] (main) Using RMI server codebase: http://localhost:8083/

2011-06-30 21:42:32,347 ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (main) Error installing to Start: name=jboss:service=NamingBeanImpl state=Create mode=Manual requiredState=Installed

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixInitialContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixInitialContextFactory]

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:657)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:175)

at org.jnp.server.NamingBeanImpl.start(NamingBeanImpl.java:159)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:157)

at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:96)

at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:138)

at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:90)

at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:140)

at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)

at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:668)

at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceProxy.java:206)

at $Proxy38.start(Unknown Source)

at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.StartStopLifecycleAction.installAction(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:42)

at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.StartStopLifecycleAction.installAction(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:37)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.SimpleControllerContextAction.simpleInstallAction(SimpleControllerContextAction.java:62)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.AccessControllerContextAction.install(AccessControllerContextAction.java:71)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContextActions.install(AbstractControllerContextActions.java:51)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(AbstractControllerContext.java:348)

at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceControllerContext.install(ServiceControllerContext.java:286)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:1631)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(AbstractController.java:934)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1082)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:984)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:822)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:553)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.doChange(ServiceController.java:688)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:460)

at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.start(ServiceDeployer.java:163)

at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:99)

at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:46)

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.internalDeploy(AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.java:62)

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(AbstractRealDeployer.java:50)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:171)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy(DeployersImpl.java:1439)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.java:1157)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.java:1178)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.install(DeployersImpl.java:1098)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(AbstractControllerContext.java:348)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:1631)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(AbstractController.java:934)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1082)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:984)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:822)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:553)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.process(DeployersImpl.java:781)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.process(MainDeployerImpl.java:702)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.MainDeployerAdapter.process(MainDeployerAdapter.java:117)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.ProfileDeployAction.install(ProfileDeployAction.java:70)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileAction.install(AbstractProfileAction.java:53)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileService.install(AbstractProfileService.java:361)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileService.activateProfile(AbstractProfileService.java:306)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap.start(ProfileServiceBootstrap.java:271)

at org.jboss.bootstrap.AbstractServerImpl.start(AbstractServerImpl.java:461)

at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:221)

at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:556)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixInitialContextFactory

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoaderDomain.loadClass(BaseClassLoaderDomain.java:292)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoaderDomain.loadClass(BaseClassLoaderDomain.java:1119)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClassFromDomain(BaseClassLoader.java:798)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClass(BaseClassLoader.java:441)

at com.sun.naming.internal.VersionHelper12.loadClass(VersionHelper12.java:46)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:654)

... 69 more

2011-06-30 21:42:32,393 ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (main) Error installing to Real: name=vfsfile:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-2/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real

org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying: jboss:service=NamingBeanImpl

at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:118)

at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:46)

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.internalDeploy(AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.java:62)

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(AbstractRealDeployer.java:50)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:171)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy(DeployersImpl.java:1439)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.java:1157)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.java:1178)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.install(DeployersImpl.java:1098)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.process(DeployersImpl.java:781)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.process(MainDeployerImpl.java:702)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.MainDeployerAdapter.process(MainDeployerAdapter.java:117)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.ProfileDeployAction.install(ProfileDeployAction.java:70)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileAction.install(AbstractProfileAction.java:53)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileService.install(AbstractProfileService.java:361)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileService.activateProfile(AbstractProfileService.java:306)

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap.start(ProfileServiceBootstrap.java:271)

Caused by: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixInitialContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixInitialContextFactory]

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:657)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:175)

at org.jnp.server.NamingBeanImpl.start(NamingBeanImpl.java:159)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:157)

at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:96)

at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:138)

at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:140)

at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)

at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:668)

at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceProxy.java:206)

at $Proxy38.start(Unknown Source)

at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.StartStopLifecycleAction.installAction(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:42)

at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.StartStopLifecycleAction.installAction(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:37)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.SimpleControllerContextAction.simpleInstallAction(SimpleControllerContextAction.java:62)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.AccessControllerContextAction.install(AccessControllerContextAction.java:71)

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContextActions.install(AbstractControllerContextActions.java:51)

at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceControllerContext.install(ServiceControllerContext.java:286)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.doChange(ServiceController.java:688)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:460)

at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.start(ServiceDeployer.java:163)

at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:99)

... 34 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixInitialContextFactory

at com.sun.naming.internal.VersionHelper12.loadClass(VersionHelper12.java:46)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:654)

... 69 more

2011-06-30 21:42:34,145 ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (main) Error installing to Real: name=vfsfile:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-2/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/ state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real

org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying: vfsfile:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-2/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/

at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.deployer.kernel.BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.deploy(BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.java:136)

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployerWithInput.deploy(AbstractRealDeployerWithInput.java:125)

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployerWithInput.internalDeploy(AbstractRealDeployerWithInput.java:102)

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractComponentDeployer.internalDeploy(AbstractComponentDeployer.java:78)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Exception loading class for ScopeKey addition.

at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.deployer.kernel.BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.addBeanComponent(BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.java:67)

at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.deployer.kernel.BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.deploy(BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.java:126)

... 34 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.ejb3.resolvers.DefaultMessageDestinationReferenceResolver from BaseClassLoader@6e267b76{VFSClassLoaderPolicy@2073b879{name=vfsfile:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-2/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/ domain=ClassLoaderDomain@52b57e9a{name=DefaultDomain parentPolicy=BEFORE parent=org.jboss.bootstrap.NoAnnotationURLClassLoader@7ecd2c3c} roots=[MemoryContextHandler@223617172[path= context=vfsmemory://a3i1o47-o86ges-gpknptqd-1-gpknq1t8-9 real=vfsmemory://a3i1o47-o86ges-gpknptqd-1-gpknq1t8-9], FileHandler@237427554[path=ejb3.deployer context=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-2/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ real=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-2/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/], DelegatingHandler@420283952[path=ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-deployer.jar context=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-2/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ real=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-2/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-deployer.jar], DelegatingHandler@638666281[path=ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-iiop.jar context=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-2/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ real=file:/C:/Java/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-installer-2/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-iiop.jar]]  delegates=null exported=[org.jboss.as.javaee, org.jboss.ejb3.clientmodule, org.jboss.ejb3.deployers, org.jboss.ejb3.deployers.tmp, org.jboss.as.jpa.resolvers, org.jboss.as.ejb3.timerservice, META-INF] <IMPORT-ALL>NON_EMPTY}}

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClass(BaseClassLoader.java:448)

at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.deployer.kernel.BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.addBeanComponent(BeanMetaDataFactoryVisitor.java:63)

... 35 more

2011-06-30 21:42:34,289 ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (main) Error installing to PreInstall: name=JCAMetaDataRepository state=Real

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/resource/metadata/ConnectorMetaData

Please help :-)

• 29. Re: problem about running jbpm5
                                    krisverlaenen

I don't think jboss AS will find the dependencies if you bundle them inside another jar.  So instead of copying all the jar files inside the second jar you created, just copy all the dependencies inside the server/default/lib folder directly, next to the other jar(s) you created.

Kris