1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 129 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2013 2:30 AM by blabno Go to original post
      • 75. Schedule
        kretosh

First of all thank you for this great component, it looks really nice in demo.

One question, can I download version for rf4.0 somewhere?

Thank you.

• 76. Schedule
          kretosh

Oh, I'm sorry, I have found 4.0 version at http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/richfaces/sandbox/trunk/ui/schedule

I am having troubles with importing projects, I am using m2eclipse plugin for importing maven projects into eclipse,

I have to say that I don't have that much experiance with maven.

The error I'm getting is something like this:

org.richfaces.ui.schedule:richfaces-ui-schedule-parent:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT (D:\workspace\richfaces-ui-schedule-aggregator\parent\pom.xml) points at org.richfaces.ui.schedule:richfaces-ui-schedule-aggregator instead of org.richfaces:richfaces-parent, please verify your project structure

Would anyone please help me to resolve this problem? ASAP

• 77. Schedule
            kretosh

I also get this error for richfaces-ui-schedule-aggregator:

Project build error: Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find org.richfaces:richfaces-parent:pom:9 in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM

• 78. Schedule
              kretosh

Still no solution. I have tried witch 3.3 version too, the same problem with maven.

Now I have tried using schedule-3.3.3.final.jar and created managed bean and pages like in demo examples,

everything compiles and there are no errors in pages but component is not rendered. What do I have to setup in order to make

component working? Of course I added the bean to faces-config.xml, but are there some other parameters that need to be set?

Thank you.

• 79. Schedule
                kretosh

It's me again.

I've managed to set it up with version 3.3 by adding what was said added at the first post:

<context-param>

<param-name>org.richfaces.LoadScriptStrategy</param-name>

<param-value>DEFAULT</param-value>

</context-param>

<context-param>

<param-name>org.richfaces.LoadStyleStrategy</param-name>

<param-value>DEFAULT</param-value>

</context-param>

I'm such a mess. But it was worth it, the component is great!

Please, where can I download .jar file for richfaces 4.0?  I am really having problems with maven.

I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

• 80. Schedule
                  blabno

4.0 was developed at ALPHA stage. Since then most effort was put to 3.3.4-SNAPSHOT. Meanwhile API of 4.X has changed drastically and the component became very outdated. I will need some time to update it. I will post here once it's ready.

• 81. Schedule
                    kretosh

Ok, thank you very much for you dedication, it is really appreciated.

I started playing with component, now I would like to open popup in day view where user could enter duration of event,

I see that new task is created during dateRangeSelected event, but how can I open popup window when user clicks on

calendar?

• 82. Schedule
                      gprobst81

Hi Bernard,

I could solve the problem with resizing/moving items. The jQuery version of richfaces was conflicting with liferay ones,  so I had to load manually a patched jQuery version. But I noticed one thing. As you said I loaded all needed scripts with <a4j:loadScript...>. This didn't worked until I renamed the package structure of these scripts.

What I meant.

If I load script like "<a4j:loadScript src="resource://org/richfaces/renderkit/html/scripts/ui.draggable.js"/>" a4j will load the script out of Richfaces 3.3.3 final and not from 3.3.4-Snapshot.

Nevertheless, thanks for your support. Now it works fine :-)

• 83. Schedule
                        gprobst81

Could you please tell me how I manage locale in scheduler.

I tried your Internationalization example, that means I add scheduleMessages.properties in resources and register it in faces-config, like <message-bundle>scheduleMessages</message-bundle> under <application>.

The exampe tells me something about to use <h:outputScript....>, but we're stunted by JSF 1.2 :-(

• 84. Re: Schedule
                          blabno

gprobst81, did you add following (where instead of "pl" there is your locale) to your faces-config?

<locale-config>

<supported-locale>pl</supported-locale>

In JSF 1.2 everything should work out of the box (provided you are using DEFAULT script and style loading strategy, which you seem to use, since schedule works).

• 85. Schedule
                            blabno

Everybody, 4.1-SNAPSHOT is ready for you!

Check this out http://community.jboss.org/wiki/40SandboxComponents

• 86. Schedule
                              gprobst81

Yes, I did it.

<locale-config>

<default-locale>de</default-locale>

<supported-locale>de</supported-locale>

</locale-config>

The messages file is called scheduleMessages_de.properties and is found in src/main/resources folder in my maven project.

As described further by you I had loaded all the scripts manuelly, because of jQuery problems in portal

<a4j:loadStyle src="resource://org/richfaces/renderkit/html/css/fullcalendar.css"/>

<a4j:loadScript src="resource://org/richfaces/renderkit/html/scripts/schedule/jquery.js"/>

<a4j:loadScript src="resource://org/richfaces/renderkit/html/scripts/schedule/ui.core.js"/>

<a4j:loadScript src="resource://org/richfaces/renderkit/html/scripts/schedule/ui.draggable.js"/>

<a4j:loadScript src="resource://org/richfaces/renderkit/html/scripts/schedule/ui.resizable.js"/>

<a4j:loadScript src="resource://org/richfaces/renderkit/html/scripts/schedule/fullcalendar.js"/>

<a4j:loadScript src="resource://org/richfaces/renderkit/html/scripts/schedule/richfaces.schedule.js"/>

<a4j:loadScript src="resource://org/richfaces/renderkit/html/scripts/schedule/gcal.js"/>

<a4j:loadScript src="resource://org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.ScheduleMessages"/>

By the way...you can call me Guido ;-)

• 87. Schedule
                                kretosh

Greeeat !

• 88. Re: Schedule
                                  michele.delprete

hi,

I've tried to build schedule example in a portelt inside liferay

I've used Richfaces 4+ PortletBridge 3 beta 1 + JSF 2

the schedule appear, but I could not import the listeners, this is the exception :

/schedule.xhtml @98,82 <schedule:dateSelectListener> Tag Library supports namespace: http://richfaces.org/sandbox/schedule, but no tag was defined for name: dateSelectListener

I have the same for all the listeners tags of the example

thanks

michele

• 89. Re: Schedule
                                    blabno

Hi Michele,

Actually listener tags are implemented in 3.3.3.Final only. I'll try to migrate them this week.

1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next