1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 27, 2010 6:44 PM by peterj

Problems adding a new JMS destination

dononelson

Hi all,

I'm trying to add a Topic destination to JMS on JBoss 5.1.0GA.  Here is what I added to server/default/deploy/messaging/destinations-service.xml:

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.Topic"
             name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=testTopic"
             xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Topic-xmbean.xml">
         <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
      </mbean>

And here is the error I get:

vfsfile:/C:/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/messaging/destinations-service.xml -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying: jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=testTopic

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
        Deployment "vfsfile:/C:/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/messaging/destinations-service.xml" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.jms.server.destination.Topic from BaseClassLoader@1edf351{VFSClassLoaderPolicy@101550f{name=vfsfile:/C:/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/messaging/destinations-service.xml domain=ClassLoaderDomain@92fa70{name=DefaultDomain parentPolicy=BEFORE parent=org.jboss.bootstrap.NoAnnotationURLClassLoader@1d15445} roots=[MemoryContextHandler@7832235[path= context=vfsmemory://5c4o01s-hcv2e3-g4yr6ubq-1-g4yr9bsn-9o real=vfsmemory://5c4o01s-hcv2e3-g4yr6ubq-1-g4yr9bsn-9o]]  delegates=null exported=[] <IMPORT-ALL>NON_EMPTY}}

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

BTW, I get the same error when I try to create a Topic from the admin console.

Thanks in advance