1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 149 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2010 8:55 AM by ataylor Go to original post
      • 120. Re: Integration with AS6
        clebert.suconic

We need a tagged release of hornetq to upload on the repo. When we are going to do that?

• 121. Re: Integration with AS6
          timfox

clebert.suconic@jboss.com wrote:

We need a tagged release of hornetq to upload on the repo. When we are going to do that?

When everything is done

• 122. Re: Integration with AS6
            aloubyansky

Status on the profile service template tests.

What's working:

- create and remove simple queue
            - create and remove simple topic
            - basic queue metrics, i.e. like message counter

What's missing (comparing to the previously working tests):

- managed operation listAllMessages
            - destination restart (start/stop operations)
            - run state
            - creating secure destinations

At this point I can't do more since the necessary to proceed managed operations haven't been implemented yet. So, when something new is available let me know and I'll reflect that in the templates.

• 123. Re: Integration with AS6
              clebert.suconic

I believe Andy just implemented it (from what i saw today on closed JIRAs).

Andy will be able to tell you more about that tomorrow

• 124. Re: Integration with AS6
                clebert.suconic

I just committed hornetq on AS/trunk.

I didn't merge the latest changes Andy and Alexey have done yet but I will do it tomorrow.

• 125. Re: Integration with AS6
                  clebert.suconic

Also: I have talked to Anil.. and I will look into the security tests.

I don't know yet if we will have to make changes on hornetq. We will figure out after I talk to Anil tomorrow.

• 126. Re: Integration with AS6
                    ataylor

admin console status. Ive completed the queue functionality and most of the support code. I will be able to reuse this for topics and connection factories. Ive attached a couple of screen shots, you'll see on the left that there is a jms manager leaf which i need becuase i am running using the 'run in' functionality in jopr and need a parent component for creating child resources. You'll see how you can create a queue and, address settings, security etc in one screen as requested.

One thing that i have noticed is that the DLQ and expiry queue for JBM 1.4 are hardcoded into jopr, this will need to be changed but the jopr team will need to do this, jopr team???

I should get the topic done today as most of the support code is done like i say, i just need to add a TopicManageMO similar to QueueManageMO. for connection factories i will use the current cfmo as there no big issue with creating one every time.

Alexey, I am not sure what you are working on, are you writing tests for the MO's. I'm just thinking maybe what you're doing isnt needed as i am changing what we have??? Clebert can you comment on that.

Theres still the outstanding task for the JMS Journal stuff, Clebert, Jeff, if you guys finish what you're doing could you make a start on this.

• 127. Re: Integration with AS6
                      timfox

AIUI, Clebert has got the test suite at 100% and finished integrating it, Jeff has *almost* got TCK at at 100% but there are some remaining issues with the JCA adapter preventing the 100% (?)

Andy, has some work remaining to do on the console, in  particular implementing persistence for JMS queues and topics at the JMS server manager level?

Does sound about right?

If so, how about Clebert starts on implementing a bindings journal instance for the JMS Server Manager (very similar to what we do in core for bindings), when JMS queues and topics are created either via xml or via management they will get created in there (just like we create core queues in the bindings journal).

The part I'm not sure about is the status of the JCA adapter, last week we were talking about how it behaved incorrectly in some situations, does anyone know the real story here?

• 128. Re: Integration with AS6
                        ataylor
                        Yes the Journal persistence still needs doing, it would be good if clebert could start this. Also we will need to persist AddressSettings, SecuritySettings and Connection Factories. I have topics and connection factories plugin still to finish which i am still doing .
                        • 129. Re: Integration with AS6
                          aloubyansky

ataylor wrote:

Alexey, I am not sure what you are working on, are you writing tests for the MO's. I'm just thinking maybe what you're doing isnt needed as i am changing what we have??? Clebert can you comment on that.

I've been working on bringing org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.JmsDestinationUnitTestCase up to date. Have a quick look at it. And let me know whether it makes sense to continue. Thanks.

• 130. Re: Integration with AS6
                            clebert.suconic

@Alexey: Did you already merge your changes from the Branch into trunk?

I was going to do this morning, but then I got confused if you did it or not?

• 131. Re: Integration with AS6
                              aloubyansky
                              No, I haven't actually.
                              • 132. Re: Integration with AS6
                                clebert.suconic

ok, let me handle it then.

I saw a few commits from you.. I just wanted to make sure.

• 133. Re: Integration with AS6
                                  clebert.suconic

I'm merging the latest changes from the temporary-branch. At this point the branch is frozen. If you commit anything beyond this point, you will have to merge it yourself.

Anyone can just type "svn switch" and resume the changes on trunk as soon as I'm done with it.

• 134. Re: Integration with AS6
                                    clebert.suconic
                                    Where org.jboss.virtual is coming from?

There is no direct declared dependency on the hornetq-int/pom.xml to any package with that...

When I merged into trunk, I simply can't make it compile.

I have added org.jboss /jboss-vfs as a dependency on the pom at trunk, and I still can't compile it:

/work/as-trunk/hornetq-int/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/integration/hornetq/management/template/HornetQDestinationTemplate.java:[57,24] package org.jboss.virtual does not exist

/work/as-trunk/hornetq-int/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/integration/hornetq/management/template/HornetQDestinationTemplate.java:[58,24] package org.jboss.virtual does not exist

/work/as-trunk/hornetq-int/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/integration/hornetq/management/template/HornetQDestinationTemplate.java:[78,10] cannot find symbol
                                    symbol  : class VirtualFile
                                    location: class org.jboss.as.integration.hornetq.management.template.HornetQDestinationTemplate

/work/as-trunk/hornetq-int/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/integration/hornetq/management/template/HornetQDestinationTemplate.java:[85,13] cannot find symbol
                                    symbol  : variable VFS
                                    location: class org.jboss.as.integration.hornetq.management.template.HornetQDestinationTemplate

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next