1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2011 8:33 AM by alonzoburns Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Problem with Quickstart webservice_producer
        jbossesblerner

Hello Tom,

I tested "ant deploy" again with jbossAS 6.0.0 Final. I still get the IllegalStateException:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: jboss.naming:application=Quickstart_webservice_producer is already installed.

Before trying to deploy again, I remove "Quickstart_webservice_producer.esb", "Quickstart_webservice_producer.war" and "Quickstart_webservice_producer_alternate.war" from "../server/default/deploy". I also remove the "build" folder in "../samples/quickstart/webservice_producer". When using "ant undeploy", the server.log shows the same exception. As the deployment works from inside the ide, might there be something wrong with the build.xml in "../samples/quickstart/webservice_producer"?

I will try to sent messages to the webservice_producer from inside the ide later using jbossAS 6.0.0 Final and report the results here.

• 16. Re: Problem with Quickstart webservice_producer
          jbossesblerner

Hello Tom,

now I deployt the webservice_producer sample from inside jboss developer studio (using JBossAS 6.0.0.Final). But when sending a jms message from my standalone client, the server output is:

"17:25:55,080 INFO  [org.apache.juddi.api.impl.InquiryHelper] uddi:juddi.apache.org:bd2845d1-e3e9-49e9-855d-21bb8c05a2f4 is modified Fri Sep 16 17:07:23 CEST 2011 1316185643628

17:25:55,084 INFO  [org.jboss.soa.esb.client.ServiceInvoker] Badly formed EPR [EPR: PortReference < <wsa:Address http://localhost:8765/> >] for Service [MyServiceCategory:MyWSProducerService] and Message [header: [  ]].Courier for EPR not supported: ESB-unaware EPR used!

17:25:55,117 INFO  [STDOUT] [Quickstart_webservice_producer] BEFORE invoking jbossws endpoint:

17:25:55,117 INFO  [STDOUT] [<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:good="http://webservice_producer/goodbyeworld">

17:25:55,117 INFO  [STDOUT]    <soapenv:Header/>

17:25:55,117 INFO  [STDOUT]    <soapenv:Body>

17:25:55,117 INFO  [STDOUT]       <good:sayGoodbyeWithoutResponse>

17:25:55,117 INFO  [STDOUT]          <message>Goodbye!!</message>

17:25:55,117 INFO  [STDOUT]       </good:sayGoodbyeWithoutResponse>

17:25:55,117 INFO  [STDOUT]    </soapenv:Body>

17:25:55,117 INFO  [STDOUT] </soapenv:Envelope>].

17:25:55,117 WARN  [org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.message.ActionProcessingPipeline] No fault address defined for fault message! To: JMSEpr [ PortReference < <wsa:Address jms:localhost:1099#queue/quickstart_webservice_producer_esb/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:java.naming.factory.initial : org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:java.naming.provider.url : localhost:1099/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:java.naming.factory.url.pkgs : org.jnp.interfaces/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:destination-type : queue/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:destination-name : queue/quickstart_webservice_producer_esb/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:specification-version : 1.1/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:connection-factory : ConnectionFactory/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:persistent : true/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:acknowledge-mode : AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:transacted : false/>, <wsa:ReferenceProperties jbossesb:type : urn:jboss/esb/epr/type/jms/> > ] MessageID: df499dbf-2853-4fa5-8865-409480f56b81 RelatesTo: jms:correlationID#df499dbf-2853-4fa5-8865-409480f56b81

17:25:55,117 INFO  [org.apache.juddi.api.impl.InquiryHelper] uddi:juddi.apache.org:aa0bec1a-d2c3-4eda-b342-27306a5e3940 is modified Fri Sep 16 13:41:16 CEST 2011 1316173276500"

I.e. the "JBossWSAdapter" is not invoked. What am I doing wrong? I get the same server output when sending a message over http. Thank you again.

• 17. Re: Problem with Quickstart webservice_producer
            alonzoburns

Did you ever get a response or an answer to this?  I'm experiencing the same thing and haven't found a workaround. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

• 18. Re: Problem with Quickstart webservice_producer
              jbossesblerner

Hello Alonzo,

no, I didn't get a response to this. But after you wrote, I investigated again in this and I found out what caused the deployment problem:

in      .."\samples\quickstarts\webservice_producer\war\resources\WEB-INF\jboss-web.xml"

you must change the context-root element, because "Quickstart_webservice_producer_esb" already exists. Just put there a different name, for instance

"Quickstart_webservice_producer_whatever".

After this change, the deployment works.

Best regards,

Julia

• 19. Re: Problem with Quickstart webservice_producer
                alonzoburns

Thanks for the reply Julia.  I was able to get it deploy with no problem.  However, when I run the sample client, the web service doesn't get invoked, which is what you reportedly previously also.  Were you able to call the service?

1 2 Previous Next