9 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2007 12:57 PM by davidmboon

[[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter

stinnux

Hello,

i tried to deploy JBossWiki under jboss-portal-2.2.1-SP3-bundled, however i get the following error:

[[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/wiki/WikiSession

(Stack Trace follows)

This happens with the Source and with the binary edition.

I simply copied the wiki.ear to server/default/deploy. Is that not enough?

• 1. Re: [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter
          cgotcu

I am having the same issue. Deploying wiki beta 2 in jboss-portal-2.4.0 bundled with the AS. Please reply if we're doing something wrong or missing something.

Thank you,
          Chris

11:02:14,972 INFO [EARDeployer] Init J2EE application: file:/C:/dev/tools/jboss-portal-2.4.0/server/default/deploy/wiki.ear
          11:02:15,392 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/wiki, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp35680wiki.ear-contents/wiki-exp.war/
          11:02:15,502 ERROR [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter
          at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
          at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2328)
          at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2640)
          at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:321)
          at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:303)
          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:210)
          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:304)
          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:77)
          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:3600)

11:02:15,502 ERROR [StandardContext] Error filterStart
          11:02:15,502 ERROR [StandardContext] Context [/wiki] startup failed due to previous errors

11:02:15,512 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not start deployment: file:/C:/dev/tools/jboss-portal-2.4.0/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp35680wiki.ear-contents/wiki.war
          org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL file:/C:/dev/tools/jboss-portal-2.4.0/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp35680wiki.ear-contents/wiki-exp.war/ deployment failed
          at org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer.performDeployInternal(TomcatDeployer.java:365)
          at org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer.performDeploy(TomcatDeployer.java:103)
          at org.jboss.web.AbstractWebDeployer.start(AbstractWebDeployer.java:371)

• 2. Re: [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter
            sarvesh76

Hello,

I do have the same problem. I check the .ear file. The org.jboss.wiki.WikiSession file is present in the jar file inside .ear file. Looks like packaging problem. Any thoughts?

Regards,
            Sarvesh.

• 3. Re: [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter

Hi All,

I am having the exactly the same problem when I try to delay and use the wiki ear file. Does anyone know if this problem has been resolved or when it will be resolved?

Kind Regards

Gurdipe

• 4. Re: [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter
                szimano

Gurdipe,

What ersion of AS you're using and what version of wiki you're trying to deploy ?

Cheers,
                Tomek

• 5. Re: [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter

Hi Tomek,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you

I downloaded and installed the jportal bundle version jboss-portal-2.4.0. When I run the run.bat command it says that I am using jboss version:

12:14:12,318 INFO [Server] Release ID: JBoss [Zion] 4.0.4.GA (build: CVSTag=JBoss_4_0_4_GA date=200605151000)

And the portal version I am using is 2.4.0

The wiki version I am using is jbosswiki-beta2-2.4-bin

PS I haven?t configured the database yet for the for jportal could that have an impact as to why I?m getting this error message.

Kind Regards

Gurdipe

• 6. Re: [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter
                    szimano

You should use JEMS installer (CR1 works for sure) - bundled version of portal doesn't have EJB3.

Tomek

• 7. Re: [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter
                      shawdav1

Installer CR1 and the recent GA both work with the wiki binary (Portal+EJB3 configuration, not the All).

But I can't add navigation to the wiki page with the wiki-object.xml or the portal jboss-portal.sar/conf/data/default-object.xml or the Admin management portlet.

It almost seems like the wiki page is hard-coded somewhere.

I couldn't find a current bug on this.

David

• 8. Re: [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter
                        anauman

"shawdav1" wrote:

But I can't add navigation to the wiki page with the wiki-object.xml or the portal jboss-portal.sar/conf/data/default-object.xml or the Admin management portlet.

It almost seems like the wiki page is hard-coded somewhere.

wiki.ear\wiki.war\WEB-INF\wiki-object.xml is responsible for such behavior. Comment first 'deployment' element describing wiki page. And you will achieve full control of the beast :)

Not sure if it's possible to just put somewhere overwritten wiki-object.xml. I had to unzip EAR and WAR respectively and fix the original descriptor.

• 9. Re: [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter

I also have the same problem with jboss 4.0.5GA, with the ejb3 rc8 applied.

12:54:49,757 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/wiki, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp52342wiki.ear-contents/wiki-exp.war/
                          12:54:50,835 ERROR [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter
                           at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
                           at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2357)
                           at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2671)
                           at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:321)
                           at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:303)
                           at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:210)
                           at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:304)
                           at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:77)
                           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:3634)
                           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4217)
                           at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:759)
                           at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
                           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)
                           at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                           at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
                           at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                           at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

I'm using a server copied from the "all" configuration.