1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 120 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2007 5:45 PM by claprun Go to original post
      • 90. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

It left out the CMS and workflow sections of the portal sar.

• 91. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

and samples

• 92. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

built them just didn't deploy them

• 93. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release
              theute

No it doesn't, if you want them you need to deploy them.

I know there is a dependency on a portlet in the sample directory that shouldn't be.

For samples: (required)
              go to core-sample, do ant deploy
              For cms:
              go to core-cms, do ant deploy

Workflow is just a lib, used in CMS.

• 94. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

thanks

• 95. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

Just a refinement to make debugging easier, but when I didn't set up the proxy settings for the JBoss server on my sandbox I got a rather ugly and uninformative error, this is because our environment returns an html element with an error message telling you to configure your proxy settings when it cannot find an external URL.

Not sure there is a good, clean way to deal with it since I am being redirected internally to an error page when it cannot find the URL internally, no HTTP error is returned.

16:09:22,538 INFO [Http11BaseProtocol] Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-0.0.0.0-8080
                  16:09:22,679 INFO [ChannelSocket] JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
                  16:09:22,710 INFO [JkMain] Jk running ID=0 time=0/78 config=null
                  16:09:22,726 INFO [Server] JBoss (MX MicroKernel) [4.0.5.GA (build: CVSTag=Branch_4_0 date=200610162339)] Started in 51s:712ms
                  16:09:29,975 ERROR [STDERR] [Fatal Error] :24:3: The element type "META" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".
                  16:09:29,975 ERROR [NewsPortlet] Fatal Error reading/parsing XML Source.
                  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "META" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".
                  at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
                  at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
                  at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
                  at org.jboss.samples.portlet.news.NewsPortlet.doView(NewsPortlet.java:158)
                  at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.doDispatch(GenericPortlet.java:133)
                  at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:306)
                  at org.jboss.portal.portlet.container.PortletContainer.invokeRender(PortletContainer.java:501)
                  at org.jboss.portal.portlet.container.PortletContainer.dispatch(PortletContainer.java:423)
                  at org.jboss.portal.portlet.container.PortletContainerInvoker$1.invoke(PortletContainerInvoker.java:81)
                  at org.jboss.portal.common.invocation.Invocation.invokeNext(Invocation.java:131)
                  at org.jboss.portal.core.aspects.portlet.TransactionInterceptor.org$jboss$portal$core$aspects$portlet$TransactionInterceptor$invokeNotSupported$aop(TransactionInterceptor.java:85)
                  at org.jboss.portal.core.aspects.portlet.TransactionInterceptor$invokeNotSupported_N4547270787964792031.invokeNext(TransactionInterceptor$invokeNotSupported_N4547270787964792031.java)
                  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInNoTx(TxPolicy.java:66)
                  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$NotSupported.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:102)
                  at org.jboss.portal.core.aspects.portlet.TransactionInterceptor$invokeNotSupported_N4547270787964792031.invokeNext(TransactionInterceptor$invokeNotSupported_N4547270787964792031.java)
                  at org.jboss.portal.core.aspects.portlet.TransactionInterceptor.invokeNotSupported(TransactionInterceptor.java)
                  at org.jboss.portal.core.aspects.portlet.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:55)
                  at org.jboss.portal.portlet.invocation.PortletInterceptor.invoke(PortletInterceptor.java:38)
                  at org.jboss.portal.common.invocation.Invocation.invokeNext(Invocation.java:115)
                  at org.jboss.portal.core.aspects.portlet.HeaderInterceptor.invoke(HeaderInterceptor.java:51)
                  at org.jboss.portal.portlet.invocation.PortletInterceptor.invoke(PortletInterceptor.java:38)
                  at org.jboss.portal.common.invocation.Invocation.invokeNext(Invocation.java:115)

• 96. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release
                    theute

Pretty please open a new thread for new issues.

I would say that you could opoen a Jira issue for the blog portlet, but in the issue you should reference the forum topic so that we keep the context. Here the thread is way too long to be usable.

• 97. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

With cream and sugar on top?

Ok, will do

• 98. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

Do you have your checkout for the http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/artifacts/jboss-portal-trunk-build build set up to pick up new directories and files? I think probably not.

Can you guys try building and deploying successfully before putting it out as a nightly build? Either that or I am missing something. (I deployed core-cms and core-samples along with deploy.

BTW why are the ant commands not consistent between the modules and how do I get cms and samples to deploy exploded under the jboss-portal-exploded.sar directory?

Caused by: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
                        at org.jboss.system.ServiceCreator.install(ServiceCreator.java:236)
                        at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.internalInstall(ServiceConfigurator.java:449)
                        at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.install(ServiceConfigurator.java:171)
                        ... 81 more
                        Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/portal/core/portlet/management/content/AbstractFaceletContentEditor
                        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
                        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
                        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
                        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
                        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
                        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
                        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
                        at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.findClassLocally(RepositoryClassLoader.java:672)
                        at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.findClass(RepositoryClassLoader.java:652)
                        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
                        at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassLocally(RepositoryClassLoader.java:190)
                        at org.jboss.mx.loading.ClassLoadingTask$ThreadTask.run(ClassLoadingTask.java:131)
                        at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.nextTask(LoadMgr3.java:399)
                        at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassImpl(RepositoryClassLoader.java:517)
                        at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass(RepositoryClassLoader.java:405)
                        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
                        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:1204)
                        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:286)

• 99. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release
                          theute

You are missing something.

It is tested and working. It's still a nightly build anyway.

• 100. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

yes I am missing something. Is that class supposed to be in core-management, because it isn't there.

• 101. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

seems to be in core-admin, hence the core portlet management package name that threw me off.

Shouldn't the admin be part done as part of the build instead of separate deployment?

Or perhaps one task that will deploy the portal sar, cms, samples and admin?

• 102. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release
                                theute

Sure, but as of now this is a nightly build. So be patient... Our days are 24h.

If you want to contribute you are very welcome. This is an easy entry to the contribution to start with those tasks.

• 103. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

I gathered. I got it to work once I found out where it was. Thanks

• 104. Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release
                                    prabhat.jha

The build direcotry has distrib.xml which has different targets to build different sar. If you just want to get jboss-portal.sar quickly, do "ant -f distrib.xml package-normal -Dno-doc=true". You will see jboss-portal.sar that you need.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next