2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2014 11:10 PM by ma6rl

ModeShape 4.0 Warning - Content in modeshape-cmis.war does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference

ma6rl

I am starting to experiment with ModeShape 4.0 as part of a prototype for a future project. I have installed the ModeShape 4.0 ALPAH1 subsystem into Wildfly 8.0 by extracting 'modeshape-4.0.0.Alpha1-jboss-wf8-dist.zip' into the Wildfly 8.0 install directory. I am able to successfully start Wildfly with ModeShape and access the sample Repository using the REST API but see a number of warnings in the Wildfly console similar to the example below:

13:20:44,075 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBAS015960: Class Path entry activation.jar in /content/modeshape-cmis.war/WEB-INF/lib/saaj-impl-1.3.3.jar  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.

This appears to stem from modeshape-cmis.war/WEB-INF/lib/saaj-impl-1.3.3.jar having the following in it's MANIFEST.MF:

Class-Path: saaj-api.jar activation.jar

where as modeshape-cmis.war/WEB-INF/lib contains activation-1.1.jar

Is there anything that can be done to resolve these warnings and can they safely be ignored?