1 2 3 Previous Next 31 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2013 11:06 AM by rhauch Go to original post
      • 30. Re: Next generation federation requirements
        jay709

Thanks a lot Randall, for your great explanation.

And to straight forward on the codeview, would you mind putting a little piece of code to describe the interface between the modeshape and infinispan? Say to access a short string value in infinisapn, what modules/classes in ModeShape would be lauched and what classes and what functions in infinispan would be called?

And could you please show me how to use the individual binaryStore from my app? I post in another thread but no response yet.

Thanks,

Jay

• 31. Re: Next generation federation requirements
          rhauch

And to straight forward on the codeview, would you mind putting a little piece of code to describe the interface between the modeshape and infinispan? Say to access a short string value in infinisapn, what modules/classes in ModeShape would be lauched and what classes and what functions in infinispan would be called?

I'm not sure where to point you. All of our code is available, but unfortunately it's relatively complicated. When ModeShape gets data (documents) out of Infinispan, modifies them, and puts them back, it interacts with the LocalDocumentStore. But much of that code is actually is pretty basic. See also the DocumentTranslator, the WritableSessionCache, and the Schematic module.

If you want more detail, I suggest that you start looking at the code and debug a running example or test case.

And could you please show me how to use the individual binaryStore from my app? I post in another thread but no response yet.

The answer to your question about how your application uses the BinaryStore is very simple: it doesn't. It uses the JCR API, as described here: https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/MODE/Binary+values

If you have a question like this, please start a new forum discussion rather than creating a new document or posting to an existing discussion thread dealing with a different topic. (We just don't use documents that way. Our documentation is here, and our discussions are here.)

1 2 3 Previous Next