1 2 Previous Next 25 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2013 8:05 AM by sumerus Go to original post
      • 15. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions
        garethed

Thanks,

I will make sure I do that.

Gareth.

• 16. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions

Hi Gareth/ Maceij,

I'm getting the same exception which gareth mentioned at the start of this thread. Unlike Gareth I'm not using any code to initialize & invoke the work item. Currently i'm trying to setup jBoss EAP 6.0 (jBPM 5.3, jboss as 7.1.1) with Oracle XE as the DB. I've duely added a datasource in the standalone.xml (marked it as jta="true") and also changed the datasource name & hibernate dialect class in persistence.xml for both business-central-server.war & jbpm-human-task.war. Since I'm using Oracle XE, i did apply the blow grants also. Now when i'm logging into business-central portal and trying start a new instance of a process, I'm getting the exception. I'm sorry but I'm unable to follow the conversation you guys were having and unable to understand how the question of different threads are arising as I'm just trying to start a new process instance. Do you guys mean that the "buisness-central-server" and the "jbpm-human-task" these 2 entities trying access the same row in DB and thus causing the exception. Please help. I've attached the exception excerpt (from server.log) below. Please help with your valuable suggestion.

N.B. Also wanted to mention that before this exception appeared, server.log had another exception as below. Could this be contributing to the entire problem?

14:51:46,568 ERROR [org.drools.persistence.SingleSessionCommandService] (http-/127.0.0.1:8080-4) Could not commit session: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find session data for id 1
          at org.drools.persistence.SingleSessionCommandService.initKsession(SingleSessionCommandService.java:222) [drools-persistence-jpa-5.3.1.BRMS.jar:5.3.1.BRMS]

Thanks Sumer

---

--------------------------

grant execute on sys.dbms_xa to jboss_brms;
          grant select on pending_trans$ to jboss_brms;
          grant select on dba_2pc_pending to jboss_brms;
          grant select on dba_pending_transactions to jboss_brms;
          grant execute on dbms_system to jboss_brms;

--------------------------

=================================================

Excerpt from servr.log

14:59:11,825 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (http-/127.0.0.1:8080-4) ARJUNA012125: TwoPhaseCoordinator.beforeCompletion - failed for SynchronizationImple< 0:ffff0affa703:a307ced:51a32566:37, org.hibernate.engine.transaction.synchronization.internal.RegisteredSynchronization@145a99c >: javax.persistence.OptimisticLockException: org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [org.drools.persistence.info.SessionInfo#1]
          at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.wrapStaleStateException(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1401) [hibernate-entitymanager-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.convert(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1314) [hibernate-entitymanager-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.convert(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1295) [hibernate-entitymanager-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.convert(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1301) [hibernate-entitymanager-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl$CallbackExceptionMapperImpl.mapManagedFlushFailure(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1495) [hibernate-entitymanager-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.synchronization.internal.SynchronizationCallbackCoordinatorImpl.beforeCompletion(SynchronizationCallbackCoordinatorImpl.java:109) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.synchronization.internal.RegisteredSynchronization.beforeCompletion(RegisteredSynchronization.java:53) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.SynchronizationImple.beforeCompletion(SynchronizationImple.java:76)
          at com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.beforeCompletion(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:273)
          at com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.end(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:93)
          at com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.AtomicAction.commit(AtomicAction.java:164)
          at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1165)
          at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)
          at com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:75)
          at org.jboss.tm.usertx.client.ServerVMClientUserTransaction.commit(ServerVMClientUserTransaction.java:167)
          at org.drools.persistence.jta.JtaTransactionManager.commit(JtaTransactionManager.java:179) [drools-persistence-jpa-5.3.1.BRMS.jar:5.3.1.BRMS]
          at org.drools.persistence.SingleSessionCommandService.execute(SingleSessionCommandService.java:363) [drools-persistence-jpa-5.3.1.BRMS.jar:5.3.1.BRMS]
          at org.drools.command.impl.CommandBasedStatefulKnowledgeSession.startProcess(CommandBasedStatefulKnowledgeSession.java:223) [drools-core-5.3.1.BRMS.jar:5.3.1.BRMS]
          at org.jbpm.integration.console.CommandDelegate.startProcess(CommandDelegate.java:120) [jbpm-gwt-core-5.3.1.BRMS.jar:5.3.1.BRMS]
          at org.jbpm.integration.console.ProcessManagement.newInstance(ProcessManagement.java:82) [jbpm-gwt-core-5.3.1.BRMS.jar:5.3.1.BRMS]
          at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.ProcessMgmtFacade.newInstance(ProcessMgmtFacade.java:209) [classes:]
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [rt.jar:1.6.0_30]
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) [rt.jar:1.6.0_30]
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) [rt.jar:1.6.0_30]
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [rt.jar:1.6.0_30]
          at org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:167) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.3.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethod.java:257) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.3.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:222) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.3.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:211) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.3.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getResponse(SynchronousDispatcher.java:525) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.3.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:502) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.3.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:119) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.3.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:208) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.3.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:55) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.3.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:50) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:2.3.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) [jboss-servlet-api_3.0_spec-1.0.1.Final-redhat-1.jar:1.0.1.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:329) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.GWTJsonFilter.doFilter(GWTJsonFilter.java:59) [classes:]
          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:280) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:275) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:489) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.jboss.as.jpa.interceptor.WebNonTxEmCloserValve.invoke(WebNonTxEmCloserValve.java:50) [jboss-as-jpa-7.1.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.1.2.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:153) [jboss-as-web-7.1.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.1.2.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:155) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:368) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:877) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:679) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:931) [jbossweb-7.0.16.Final-redhat-1.jar:]
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_30]
          Caused by: org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [org.drools.persistence.info.SessionInfo#1]
          at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.check(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2368) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.update(AbstractEntityPersister.java:3020) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.updateOrInsert(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2918) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.update(AbstractEntityPersister.java:3247) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.action.internal.EntityUpdateAction.execute(EntityUpdateAction.java:140) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.engine.spi.ActionQueue.execute(ActionQueue.java:362) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.engine.spi.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:354) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.engine.spi.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:276) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.event.internal.AbstractFlushingEventListener.performExecutions(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:326) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultFlushEventListener.onFlush(DefaultFlushEventListener.java:52) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.flush(SessionImpl.java:1214) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.managedFlush(SessionImpl.java:403) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.synchronization.internal.SynchronizationCallbackCoordinatorImpl.beforeCompletion(SynchronizationCallbackCoordinatorImpl.java:104) [hibernate-core-4.1.3.Final-redhat-1.jar:4.1.3.Final-redhat-1]
          ... 48 more

14:59:11,855 WARN  [org.drools.persistence.jta.JtaTransactionManager] (http-/127.0.0.1:8080-4) Unable to commit transaction: javax.transaction.RollbackException: ARJUNA016053: Could not commit transaction.
          at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1177)
          at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)
          at co

• 17. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions
            garethed

I'm not sure that is the sam issue but I'l still having problems when disposing the session, it seems to break other running sessions.  As a desperate measure I have resorted to not disposing the session for now.

• 18. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions

Hi Gareth,

Is the environment still works with this exception ... for me this has become a show stopper, i can't create any instances.

Thanks

Sumeru

---

• 19. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions
                garethed

I only had that exception when I was trying to dispose of a session.

It looks like you have a different issue.

Gareth

• 20. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions
                  swiderski.maciej

Sumeru, please check that you have following

<property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="update" />

in your persistence.xml files - both for business-central-server.war and jbpm-human-task.war. What you experience might be due to having this property set to create or create-drop which will simply recreate tables when new persistence unit is created - there are two used - for runtime engine and one bor history log.

HTH

• 21. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions

Hi Maciej,

You're abslutely spot on ... one of the persistence.xml had this property as "create". This property is by default set to value "update" so didn't even notice, i checked with a fresh installation. Not sure why I changed this to create. Thanks a lot ...

One more question, recently i'm observing the following exception in the server.log during startup, can you tell me what could be the reason. Is it expecting anything at startup which is missing?

14:51:46,568 ERROR [org.drools.persistence.SingleSessionCommandService] (http-/127.0.0.1:8080-4) Could not commit session: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find session data for id 1
                                   at org.drools.persistence.SingleSessionCommandService.initKsession(SingleSessionCommandService.java:222) [drools-persistence-jpa-5.3.1.BRMS.jar:5.3.1.BRMS]

Sumeru

---

• 22. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions
                      swiderski.maciej

it might be trying to load session it once created as console will keep track of the session it created. In general it should be harmless exception in the logs but to get rid of you could remove jbpmSessionId.ser file from jboss_home/standalone/tmp and the exception should go away.

HTH

• 23. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions

Hi Maciej,

Another spot on reply - i'm becoming a fan of yours. I havn't seen the exception in the log after deleting the .ser file.

Once this is done let me bother you little bit more with another harmless exception in my log ... I've used a com.sample.service.Student , in my BPMN2 process model. I instantiated this Student class in a script task. For this i needed to upload the jar containing this class as POJO Model in Guvnor. Also this jar is in the jbpm-gwt-console-server.war/WEB-INF/lib. Everything works fine but everytime i login into the  jbpm-console, the following exception appears in the server.log. can you please tell me what could be wrong ... do i need to put the jar in the jbpm-gwt-console.war also (but as far i recall i also tried that)?

Thanks

Sumeru

---

14:15:41,777 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6) java.lang.RuntimeException: KnowledgeAgent exception while trying to deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage 

14:15:41,785 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.drools.agent.impl.KnowledgeAgentImpl.createPackageFromResource(KnowledgeAgentImpl.java:796)

14:15:41,790 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.drools.agent.impl.KnowledgeAgentImpl.incrementalBuildResources(KnowledgeAgentImpl.java:987)

14:15:41,796 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.drools.agent.impl.KnowledgeAgentImpl.buildKnowledgeBase(KnowledgeAgentImpl.java:686)

14:15:41,802 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.drools.agent.impl.KnowledgeAgentImpl.applyChangeSet(KnowledgeAgentImpl.java:207)

14:15:41,810 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.drools.agent.impl.KnowledgeAgentImpl.applyChangeSet(KnowledgeAgentImpl.java:186)

14:15:41,819 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jbpm.integration.console.kbase.DefaultKnowledgeBaseManager.buildKnowledgeAgent(DefaultKnowledgeBaseManager.java:157)

14:15:41,827 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jbpm.integration.console.kbase.DefaultKnowledgeBaseManager.getKnowledgeBase(DefaultKnowledgeBaseManager.java:65)

14:15:41,837 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jbpm.integration.console.StatefulKnowledgeSessionUtil.initializeStatefulKnowledgeSession(StatefulKnowledgeSessionUtil.java:102)

14:15:41,848 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jbpm.integration.console.StatefulKnowledgeSessionUtil$SessionHolder.<clinit>(StatefulKnowledgeSessionUtil.java:84)

14:15:41,854 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jbpm.integration.console.StatefulKnowledgeSessionUtil.getStatefulKnowledgeSession(StatefulKnowledgeSessionUtil.java:88)

14:15:41,863 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jbpm.integration.console.SessionInitializer.<init>(SessionInitializer.java:25)

14:15:41,871 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jbpm.integration.console.TaskManagement.<init>(TaskManagement.java:52)

14:15:41,877 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jbpm.integration.console.ManagementFactory.createTaskManagement(ManagementFactory.java:26)

14:15:41,885 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jbpm.integration.console.ManagementFactory.createTaskManagement(ManagementFactory.java:19)

14:15:41,890 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.TaskListFacade.getTaskManagement(TaskListFacade.java:72)

14:15:41,896 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)           at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.TaskListFacade.getTasksForIdRef(TaskListFacade.java:101)

14:15:41,901 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                        14:15:41,905 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
                        14:15:41,911 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
                        14:15:41,916 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
                        14:15:41,922 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:155)
                        14:15:41,932 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethod.java:257)
                        14:15:41,937 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:222)
                        14:15:41,941 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:211)
                        14:15:41,946 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getResponse(SynchronousDispatcher.java:525)
                        14:15:41,952 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:502)
                        14:15:41,957 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:119)
                        14:15:41,962 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:208)
                        14:15:41,968 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:55)
                        14:15:41,974 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:50)
                        14:15:41,980 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
                        14:15:41,984 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:329)
                        14:15:41,990 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248)
                        14:15:41,995 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.GWTJsonFilter.doFilter(GWTJsonFilter.java:59)

14:15:42,108 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sample.Student from [Module "deployment.jbpm-gwt-console-server.war:main" from Service Module Loader]

14:15:42,116 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:190)
                        14:15:42,125 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-6)at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)

• 24. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions
                          swiderski.maciej

looks like you use somewhere wrong class name: com.sample.Student  instead of  com.sample.service.Student  so please make sure you use the right class (FQCN) and the erro should go away.

HTH

• 25. Re: JTA Problem with multiple sessions

Hi Maciej,

That was so obvious - i was so much bent to find a problem with the classpath that i didn't even notice the typing mistake..

Thanks so much.

Sumeru

---

1 2 Previous Next