3 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2013 5:40 AM by tiandaochouqin

How to  use eclipse designer the process definition into the jbpm6 console?

tiandaochouqin

Hi

I tried to design the process definition in the eclipse,then I want it and start the process definition in the jbpm6 console.

Who can tell me how to do it?

I can design the process definition in the jbpm6 console, and use Generate task form Templates,it will automatically generate form. but I don't know how to modify the form?

消息编辑者为:zhao Li

• 1. Re: How to  use eclipse designer the process definition into the jbpm6 console?
          tiandaochouqin

I saw Kris the introduction about jBPM6.0 Beta2. Http://planet.jboss.org/post/jbpm_6_0_beta2_available

Describing the Guvnor repository.

• The Guvnor repository has been refactored:
            • The repository back-end is implemented using a Virtual File System (VFS) with a git back-end as the default implementation.  This allows you to connect to your repository taking advantage of all the features that GIT provides out-of-the-box.
            • The repository now uses maven to build all the processes, rules, models, forms etc. in your projects and produces kjars (knowledge jars).  These kjars can be treated as normal maven dependencies in your projects and the repository exposes itself as a maven repository as well.

But I don't know how to use it

• 2. Re: How to  use eclipse designer the process definition into the jbpm6 console?
            salaboy21

Hi,

The provided repository contains a set of example to use, if you want to add your own processes you can access to the Process Designer and create your own, the Process Designer will know how to store the files inside the repository.

The git repositories are inside the <jboss_as>/bin/.niogit/ directory and you can clone them if you want to see their content.

Cheers

• 3. Re: How to  use eclipse designer the process definition into the jbpm6 console?
              tiandaochouqin

Hi Mauricio Salatino

Yes, I can design in jbpm6 console process, but I want to modify the form of the human task.The suffix ". FTL" I was able to open, but I can not be modified directly in the console?

The git repositories are inside the <jboss_as> / bin / .niogit / directory, But I do not know how to increase the changes and commit to <jboss_as> / bin / .niogit / directory.

Could the Community provide some demo?Or increase the number of necessary documentation.Will allow us to better, faster learning use jbpm6 and console!

Regards,
              Zhao Li