1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 10, 2013 10:49 PM by trong.tran

how to make the popup login form display the saved username and password

wguo

Hi guys ,

When i use the jboss portal , click the 'Sign in', it pop up a login form , then i enter the username and password and click login , then the browser display me to remember the password , click yes . And then logout , click 'Sign in' again , the login form appeares , but the username and password are not filled in the form , but if i don't close the login form , just refresh the page , the username and password were filled , so if there is any solution which can fill the username and password when i just click 'Sign in' .

Thanks !

• 1. Re: how to make the popup login form display the saved username and password
          trong.tran

The "remember the password" is a functionality of the browser itself which helps to fill username/password of the login form whenever the page is fully reloaded in next times.

The issue here is that when you click on the "Sign in", It loads the login form by an Ajax update BUT not a full refresh. That's why I guess the browser doesn't know to fill the form. I don't think we can solve the problem without doing a full refresh.