0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2013 12:43 PM by stundzig

UserManagement in jBPM 5.3.0

stundzig

Hi folks,

i've installed the BRMS 5.3.0 on EAP 6. But since its based on jBPM 5.3.0 i hope I can get some help here. The Redhat support form doesnt accept my message.

My simple question is: What is the correct way to configure user management for the REST API and the UserGroupCallBack?

I've setup the brms-roles/users.properties in jboss-as/server/default/conf and also the login-config.xml. Now I can login to the REST API and also to the business-central-server Web application.

But if i use for e.g. the user management REST API with:

http://localhost:8080/business-central-server/rs/identity/user/somebody/groups

I got always returned 'admins' as group. The username is ignored. I've tracked down this to the org.jbpm.integration.console.UserManagement class with the following implementation:

public List<String> getGroupsForActor(String actorId) {

// TODO: fixme

List<String> result = new ArrayList<String>();

result.add("admins");

return result;

}

How could I configure a UserManagement, which uses for e.g. the brms login-config? I couldn't find something in the BRMS Administration Guide, Getting Started Guided and in the jbpm forum.

And the same is for the userGroupCallBack in the jbpm-human-task.war. I would like do have an implementation which is based on the jaas config. Does anybody have some code, samples, docs about it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Steffen....