3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2013 1:12 PM by roxy1987

Integration of JBPM into a web application

cyrine

Hello everybody,

I started creating a JBPM5 project, witch includes some functions to call in a main class. It runs perfectly.

I created also a web application, witch contains 2 web pages  (a web page A with a button to go to the web page B). It works too.

Now i wanna use a function from the JBPM project, and call it via the button action (I used a managed bean) of my web page.

I tryed to call my JBPM project as Jar file, it generated an error saying :

" GRAVE: Exception lors de l'envoi de l'évènement contexte initialisé (context initialized) à l'instance de classe d'écoute (listener) com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving interface method "javax.servlet.jsp.JspApplicationContext.getExpressionFactory()Ljavax/el/ExpressionFactory;" the class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/WebappClassLoader) of the current class, com/sun/faces/config/ConfigureListener, and the class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/StandardClassLoader) for resolved class, javax/servlet/jsp/JspApplicationContext, have different Class objects for the type javax/el/ExpressionFactory used in the signature

at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.registerELResolverAndListenerWithJsp(ConfigureListener.java:1595)

at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListener.java:419)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3972)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4467)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:785)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:519)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:581)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start "

I thought to use web services, I'm not sure if it will help.

The idea is to use functions, from my JBPM project, into a web application.

Any help please !