2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2013 8:13 AM by john0945

WS-Human Task Android app?

john0945

I thought it would be pretty cool to have an Android app where you can log in and complete all the human tasks assigned to you. I'm hoping there's already something out there? I'd basically want all the funtionality the jBPM console gives you.

Does anyone know of something like that?

If not, does anyone have any pointers if I want to write it myself? What sort of terminology should I know?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: WS-Human Task Android app?
          salaboy21

Hi John,

As far as I know there is nothing in that side yet. But is something that I would really like to see happening soon. Do you have previous experience in Android development?

I can give you some pointers from the jBPM side, but not for android. One of the things that I've being working lately is the new jbpm console ng, which uses the Human Task Services, so we can use those services to create the android app as well.

If you are interested in collaborating with such project, let me know. The same for the console side.

Cheers

• 2. Re: WS-Human Task Android app?
            john0945

Hi

I don't have any experience with Android, actually. I am going to do an online developer's course soon, but it looks more basic than I had hoped. I was just putting out feelers for now, to see what's happening on that side. I'm busy with another project at the moment, but I hope to have it done by the end of the week. I'll look into Android more then, and post back here what I find or need help with.

Thanks for the reply.