1 2 3 Previous Next 38 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2013 7:37 AM by amitdattha Go to original post
      • 30. Re: Firefox 11 and Richfaces 3.3.3 rich:picklist / a4j:outputMedia
        hoschi0815

ibstmt schrieb:

Can someone explain how to apply the patch?

You have to download the sources make the changes, compile the affected class and make a JAR file and replaced it with the old one.

But I used the version with the servlet filter and it's working quite well and there's no need to apply a patch.

• 31. Re: Firefox 11 and Richfaces 3.3.3 rich:picklist / a4j:outputMedia
          jkaijans

I faced a problem with rich:editor and Firefox 11

https://community.jboss.org/thread/197715?tstart=0

• 32. Re: Firefox 11 and Richfaces 3.3.3 rich:picklist / a4j:outputMedia
            borrazas

Hello, I found a solution to the rendering of PickList of RichFaces and not give me back problems.

The skin using the BlueSky have to modify the variable generalBackGroundColour = # FFFFFF with another color. I put the # F8F8F8 and it all worked well and the difference is not noticeable.

This skin is in / WebContent \ WEB-INF \ lib \ RichFaces-impl-3.3.2.SR1.jar
            and inside the jar / Meta-inf/skin/blueSky.properties

Luck.

• 33. Re: Firefox 11 and Richfaces 3.3.3 rich:picklist / a4j:outputMedia
              jadtn

Hi

I've same problem for outputmedia and I 'll go to use RichFacesFirefox11Filter .

My first question is :

In RichFacesFirefox11Filter  UTF-8 is used : return URLDecoder.decode(super.getRequestURI(), "UTF-8");

In the patch ISO-8859-1 is used : return URLDecoder.decode(s, "ISO-8859-1");

Wich of  ISO-8859-1 and UTF-8 is recommanded for RichFacesFirefox11Filter ?

Thanks

Adrien

• 34. Re: Firefox 11 and Richfaces 3.3.3 rich:picklist / a4j:outputMedia
                andrezero

I didn't understand how to implement the patch. Can someone explain me?

• 35. Re: Firefox 11 and Richfaces 3.3.3 rich:picklist / a4j:outputMedia
                  jadtn

Just add the class RichFacesFirefox11Filter (post from laureng in this discussion the 21 mars 2012 03:46) and  this

<filter>

<filter-name>RichFacesFirefox11Filter</filter-name>

<filter-class>my.package.RichFacesFirefox11Filter</filter-class>

</filter>

<filter-mapping>

<filter-name>RichFacesFirefox11Filter</filter-name>

<url-pattern>/a4j/*</url-pattern>

</filter-mapping>

in your web.xml

And adapt the package

• 36. Re: Firefox 11 and Richfaces 3.3.3 rich:picklist / a4j:outputMedia
                    ibstmt

If anyone is interested, I had to adapt the filter for use in our Seam/Glassfish environment. Also, adrien, I had success using ISO-8859-1. The Richfaces tree now displays properly, with the proper handles, and there are no error messages in the log.

Note that I am actually using Firefox 12 as of today, and this is still working properly.

import java.io.IOException;
                    import java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException;
                    import java.net.URLDecoder;

import javax.servlet.*;
                    import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest;
                    import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper;

import org.jboss.seam.ScopeType;
                    import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Name;
                    import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Scope;
                    import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Startup;
                    import org.jboss.seam.annotations.intercept.BypassInterceptors;
                    import org.jboss.seam.annotations.web.Filter;
                    import org.jboss.seam.web.AbstractFilter;

@Startup
                    @Scope(ScopeType.APPLICATION)
                    @Name("richFacesFirefox11Filter")
                    @BypassInterceptors
                    @Filter
                    public class RichFacesFirefox11Filter extends AbstractFilter {

public void doFilter(final ServletRequest request, final ServletResponse response,
                                   final FilterChain chain) throws IOException, ServletException {
                              chain.doFilter(new HttpServletRequestWrapper((HttpServletRequest) request) {

public String getRequestURI() {
                                    try {
                                        return URLDecoder.decode(super.getRequestURI(), "ISO-8859-1");
                                    } catch (UnsupportedEncodingException e) {
                                        throw new IllegalStateException("Cannot decode request URI.", e);
                                    }
                                }
                            }, response);
                        }

public void init(FilterConfig filterConfig) throws ServletException {
                            // do nothing
                        }

public void destroy() {
                            // do nothing
                        }
                    }

• 37. Re: Firefox 11 and Richfaces 3.3.3 rich:picklist / a4j:outputMedia
                      andrezero

thanks, solved

• 38. Re: Firefox 11 and Richfaces 3.3.3 rich:picklist / a4j:outputMedia
                        amitdattha

firefox 17.0.1 and rich:datagrid/a4j:mediaOutput

i have a problem regarding rich:datagrid/a4j:mediaoutput.

i am using jsf2 and richfaces.

my code is as follows

<h:panelGrid columns="2" columnClasses="top,top">

<rich:fileUpload fileUploadListener="#{fileUploadBean.listener}"

maxFilesQuantity="#{fileUploadBean.uploadsAvailable}"

id="upload"

immediateUpload="#{fileUploadBean.autoUpload}"

acceptedTypes="jpg, gif, png, bmp" allowFlash="#{fileUploadBean.useFlash}">

<a4j:support event="onuploadcomplete" reRender="info" />

</rich:fileUpload>

<h:panelGroup id="info">

<rich:panel bodyClass="info">

<f:facet name="header">

<h:outputText value="Uploaded Files Info" />

</f:facet>

<h:outputText value="No files currently uploaded"

rendered="#{fileUploadBean.size==0}" />

<rich:dataGrid columns="1" value="#{fileUploadBean.files}"

var="file" rowKeyVar="row">

<rich:panel bodyClass="rich-laguna-panel-no-header">

<h:panelGrid columns="2">

<a4j:mediaOutput element="img" mimeType="#{file.mime}" session="false"

createContent="#{fileUploadBean.paint}" value="#{row}"

style="width:100px; height:100px;" cacheable="false">

<f:param value="#{fileUploadBean.timeStamp}" name="time"/> 

</a4j:mediaOutput>

<h:panelGrid columns="2">

<h:outputText value="File Name:" />

<h:outputText value="#{file.name}" />

<h:outputText value="File Length(bytes):" />

<h:outputText value="#{file.length}" />

</h:panelGrid>

</rich:panel>

</rich:dataGrid>

</rich:panel>

<rich:spacer height="3"/>

<br />

<a4j:commandButton action="#{fileUploadBean.clearUploadData}"

reRender="info, upload" value="Clear Uploaded Data"

rendered="#{fileUploadBean.size>0}" />

</h:panelGroup>

my fileUploadListener works  works fine but the only problem is a4j:mediaOutput paint() is no getting called.

but the

<h:outputText value="File Name:" />

<h:outputText value="#{file.name}" />

<h:outputText value="File Length(bytes):" />

<h:outputText value="#{file.length}" />

prints the filename and the file length. only the image is not getting displayed.

i am getting this following exception

javax.faces.FacesException: Error decode resource data

at org.ajax4jsf.resource.ResourceBuilderImpl.decrypt(ResourceBuilderImpl.java:627)

at org.ajax4jsf.resource.ResourceBuilderImpl.getResourceDataForKey(ResourceBuilderImpl.java:371)

at org.ajax4jsf.resource.InternetResourceService.serviceResource(InternetResourceService.java:156)

at org.ajax4jsf.resource.InternetResourceService.serviceResource(InternetResourceService.java:141)

at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:508)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:235)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:190)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:92)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.process(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:126)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.invoke(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:70)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)

at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:158)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:330)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:829)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:598)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.util.zip.DataFormatException: invalid bit length repeat

at java.util.zip.Inflater.inflateBytes(Native Method)

at java.util.zip.Inflater.inflate(Unknown Source)

at java.util.zip.Inflater.inflate(Unknown Source)

at org.ajax4jsf.resource.ResourceBuilderImpl.decrypt(ResourceBuilderImpl.java:621)

... 24 more

can anyone help me with this pls

1 2 3 Previous Next