4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2012 9:56 AM by tsurdilovic

About designer2.3

leaf-xue

I want the designer to show only jBPM BPMN2 (Minimal) mode? I changed a extensions.json file removed jBPM BPMN2 (Full), but desinger first load or jBPM BPMN2 (Full) mode, why? For help

• 1. Re: About designer2.3
          tsurdilovic

The bpmn2 stencil set (full profile) is the actual stencil set loaded, Minimal is an extension, like an overlay ontop, adding or removing nodes or properties from the base. If you open a Jira for this I will look into adding ability to hide stencil sets.

HTH

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: About designer2.3
            thomas.setiabudi

Hi Tiho,

How to make a custom overlay on the designer? like in the last JBoss world keynote demo where JBPM team use designer and overlay things like the number of process instance in each node?

And also since now we have simulation on the designer, how do we highlight the process with one of the process path when we load the designer?

Regards,

Thomas Setiabudi

• 3. Re: About designer2.3
              leaf-xue
              Thank you very much for your answer, and that currently there any way shielded jBPM BPMN2 (Full) Mode? Is it not common node removed?But where to remove it?
              leaf-xue

• 4. Re: About designer2.3
                tsurdilovic

Hi Thomas , would you mind creating a separate thread for your question - i'll be happy to answer it there. Just so other people interested have it easier to find the question/answer.

Thanks!