1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 12, 2012 8:03 AM by felipenova

ejb3 client with spring and maven, java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header

alesky78

Hi guys

i'm try to create a simple client application that is able to call ejb3 deployed in jboss with spring 3 and maven

before to start i create a simple ejb following the comunity documentatio that describe step by step as implement one ejb and create a stand alone client that call it using the jboss-client.jar, it works correctly

after that i took ( the bad decision ) to create a client using spring 3 and maven as i do for my other project in production

but i get an exception and until now in not able this figure out the reason

before to all i describe my develop environment

Jboss AS:  jboss-as-7.1.1.Final

dependences used fo the generation of the client has advised in the jboss distribution (exaclty jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\bin\client\readme.txt file)

<spring-version>3.0.0.RELEASE</spring-version>

<jboss-version>7.1.1.FINAL</jboss-version>

after the start of the application i had a Class not found exception so i imported also this artifact   jboss:jnp-client (and tested the client with all the possibles version)

<jboss-jnp-client-version>4.2.2.GA</jboss-jnp-client-version>

<!-- jboss-jnp-client-version>4.0.2</jboss-jnp-client-version-->

<!--jboss-jnp-client-version>3.2.1</jboss-jnp-client-version -->

<dependency>

<groupId>org.springframework</groupId>

<artifactId>spring-context</artifactId>

<version>${spring-version}</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<artifactId>spring-beans</artifactId>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<artifactId>spring-aop</artifactId>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>org.jboss.as</groupId>

<artifactId>jboss-as-ejb-client-bom</artifactId>

<version>${jboss-version}</version>

<type>pom</type>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>jboss</groupId>

<artifactId>jnp-client</artifactId>

<version>${jboss-jnp-client-version}</version>

</dependency>

the application is extreamely easy, i'm just try to look up of the ejb at the start of the application (that all!!!!)

public static void main(String[] args){

ApplicationContext context = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("ejb-client-context.xml");

Context contex;

}

and this is my spring configuration file

<bean id="ejbStateles"

class="org.springframework.ejb.access.LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean">

<property name="jndiName" value="ejb/MyEjbStateless" />

<property name="businessInterface" value="it.spaghettisource.MyEjbRemote" />

<property name="lookupHomeOnStartup" value="true" />

<property name="cacheHome" value="false" />

<property name="jndiEnvironment">

<props>

<prop key="java.naming.factory.initial">org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory</prop>

<prop key="java.naming.factory.url.pkgs">org.jboss.naming</prop>

<prop key="java.naming.provider.url">jnp://alexpc:4447</prop>

</props>

</property>

</bean>

but i get this exception

27-apr-2012 17.55.27 org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext prepareRefresh

INFO: Refreshing org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@3f7fa65e: startup date [Fri Apr 27 17:55:27 CEST 2012]; root of context hierarchy

27-apr-2012 17.55.27 org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader loadBeanDefinitions

INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [ejb-client-context.xml]

27-apr-2012 17.55.27 org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory preInstantiateSingletons

INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1f25fefa: defining beans [ejbStateles]; root of factory hierarchy

27-apr-2012 17.55.32 org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry destroySingletons

INFO: Destroying singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1f25fefa: defining beans [ejbStateles]; root of factory hierarchy

Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ejbStateles' defined in class path resource [ejb-client-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: alexpc:4447 and discovery failed with error: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out] [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to retrieve stub from server alexpc:4447 [Root exception is java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header: 00000009]]

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1401)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:512)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:450)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:290)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:287)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:189)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:540)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:842)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:416)

at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)

at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:83)

at it.spaghettisource.MyEjbClientSpring.main(MyEjbClientSpring.java:20)

Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: alexpc:4447 and discovery failed with error: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out] [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to retrieve stub from server alexpc:4447 [Root exception is java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header: 00000009]]

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1562)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:634)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:627)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)

at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate$1.doInContext(JndiTemplate.java:154)

at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.execute(JndiTemplate.java:87)

at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.lookup(JndiTemplate.java:152)

at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.lookup(JndiTemplate.java:178)

at org.springframework.jndi.JndiLocatorSupport.lookup(JndiLocatorSupport.java:95)

at org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectLocator.lookup(JndiObjectLocator.java:105)

at org.springframework.ejb.access.AbstractSlsbInvokerInterceptor.refreshHome(AbstractSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:122)

at org.springframework.ejb.access.AbstractSlsbInvokerInterceptor.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:109)

at org.springframework.ejb.access.LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean.java:86)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1460)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1398)

... 12 more

Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to retrieve stub from server alexpc:4447 [Root exception is java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header: 00000009]

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.getServer(NamingContext.java:268)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1533)

... 26 more

Caused by: java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header: 00000009

at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:782)

at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:279)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.getServer(NamingContext.java:255)

... 27 more

in the server instead i found this log message:

17:55:32,506 ERROR [org.jboss.remoting.remote.connection] (Remoting "segrmnlpt027" read-1) JBREM000200: Remote connection failed: java.io.IOException: Connessione in corso interrotta forzatamente dall'host remoto

i traslate fo that one that are not italian

Connessione in corso interrotta forzatamente dall'host remoto = An existing connection was forcibly closed by remote host

look like a reason related to the incorrect importing of dependences but the only one that i have imported alone is

<dependency>

<groupId>jboss</groupId>

<artifactId>jnp-client</artifactId>

<version>${jboss-jnp-client-version}</version>

</dependency>

tested wiht all the version that i found in the repository

<jboss-jnp-client-version>4.2.2.GA</jboss-jnp-client-version>

<jboss-jnp-client-version>4.0.2</jboss-jnp-client-version>

<jboss-jnp-client-version>3.2.1</jboss-jnp-client-version>

is there someone of u that have this issue or that is able to create a client with the correct dependences and lookup the ejb with spring 3?

in attack the two lines of code and the configurations files if some one want to try

thank