9 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2015 1:19 PM by rajasekharbolle

JMS client not able to receive messages after 3 days run

raj_kumar

Hi All,

I have a remote client which is connected to jboss JMS topic to receive messages. I have an JMS ExceptionListener listening to any excetion, and when exception occurs then it re-connects to JMS topic again.

After running server for 3-4 days, i started getting disconection from the topic, there were 13 diconnection and the code is able to re-cover connection for re-connecting but after 13th re-connection i am not able receive any messages from topic. And there is no error thrown on client side. Alothoth i can see the Lease expire message on Jboss. Below is the Jboss log :-

2011-11-03 22:17:39,034 WARN  [org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker] Asked to terminate invoker lease for client session id a691o2l-y7p2qt-guf9u2fe-1-guf9ubbf-12, but lease for this id could not be found.: {}

2011-11-03 22:17:49,081 WARN  [org.jboss.jms.server.connectionmanager.SimpleConnectionManager] A problem has been detected with the connection to remote client a691o2l-y7p2qt-guf9u2fe-1-gujzcd65-5lngj, jmsClientID=null. It is possible the client has exited without closing its connection(s) or the network has failed. All associated connection resources will be cleaned up.

2011-11-03 22:18:19,071 WARN  [org.jboss.jms.server.connectionmanager.SimpleConnectionManager] A problem has been detected with the connection to remote client a691o2l-y7p2qt-guf9u2fe-1-gujznzyp-5m0g8, jmsClientID=71-s8eu9fug-1-ef2u9fug-tq2p7y-l2o196a. It is possible the client has exited without closing its connection(s) or the network has failed. All associated connection resources will be cleaned up.

Below are the parameters of remote-bisocket-service.xml

<!-- Periodicity of client pings. Server window by default is twice this figure -->                              

<attribute name="clientLeasePeriod" isParam="true">10000</attribute>

<attribute name="registerCallbackListener">false</attribute>

<attribute name="timeout" isParam="true">0</attribute>

<!-- Number of seconds to wait for a connection in the client pool to become free -->

<attribute name="connectionWait" isParam="true">10</attribute>

<!-- Max Number of connections in client pool. This should be significantly higher than

the max number of sessions/consumers you expect -->

<attribute name="JBM_clientMaxPoolSize" isParam="true">200</attribute>

<!-- The maximum time to wait before timing out on trying to write a message to socket for delivery -->

<attribute name="callbackTimeout">10000</attribute>

<!-- Increasing the ping values, since the defaults are extremely low and causing connection failures -->

<attribute name="validatorPingPeriod" isParam="true">60000</attribute>

<attribute name="validatorPingTimeout" isParam="true">30000</attribute>

Can anybody help me to rectify where the problem lies.

I am using JBoss 5.1.

Any suggestion will be apprecieted.

Thanks
      Raj...