0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2012 5:53 PM by villeit

JBPM Demo - MySQL db config + multiple JBOSS AS instances

villeit

Hi,

I have been running and testing and exploring the JBPM demo successfully and setup the MySQL database according to the guide (Sections 3.7.2 and 3.7.3).

All went well until I started fiddle with the MySQL datastore (And I'm quite confident all of that is correct).

In the troubleshooting tips, it states that ensure you don't have multiple JBOSS AS running.

From the Ant output it looks like JBOSS AS 5 and JBOSS AS 7 are running in parallel (See output below).

So how do I turn one instance off (I guess JBOSS AS5 is the one I want to turn off)?

(My Java/Linux skills are not the strongest).

Greatful for any help!

{code}ant start.demo.db

Unable to locate tools.jar. Expected to find it in /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-i386/lib/tools.jar

Buildfile: /home/vilita/Downloads/jbpm-installer/build.xml

check.jboss.version:

download.db.driver.check: [echo] Checking if db driver jar has been downloaded ...

download.mysql.driver:

install.db.files:

[mkdir] Created dir: /home/vilita/Downloads/jbpm-installer/jboss-as-7.0.2.Final/modules/com/mysql/main

[copy] Copying 1 file to /home/vilita/Downloads/jbpm-installer/jboss-as-7.0.2.Final/modules/com/mysql/main

[copy] Copying 1 file to /home/vilita/Downloads/jbpm-installer/jboss-as-7.0.2.Final/modules/com/mysql/main

start.jboss:

check.jboss.version:

start.jboss5:

check.jboss.version:

start.jboss7:

start.human.task:

[javac] /home/vilita/Downloads/jbpm-installer/build.xml:844: warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds

BUILD FAILED

/home/vilita/Downloads/jbpm-installer/build.xml:844: Unable to find a javac compiler;

com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.

Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK.

It is currently set to "/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-i386/jre"{code}

// Ville