1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 21, 2012 12:03 PM by drupalspring

Multiple dynamic human tasks in jbpm process

nbd

Hello,

I want to manage in a Jbpm process the following thing:

At some point I want to read a dynamic list of users and send all the users an email with a link that would resolve a form

that will ask them to confirm something. So at the time of process definition, I don't know how many users will be there,

and what ids thay would have.

Later on, I have a scheduler that will trigger counting how many users confirmed the form and who they are.

I imagine the form for each user should be a separate human task with actorId specified for each user.

I can't come up with a jbpm mechanism to do such a thing using and graphical BPMN editor. Is there a way

to do this or maybe the only solution is to create the process dynamically using the Process API?

• 1. Re: Multiple dynamic human tasks in jbpm process

nbd wrote:

Hello,

I want to manage in a Jbpm process the following thing:

At some point I want to read a dynamic list of users and send all the users an email with a link that would resolve a form

that will ask them to confirm something. So at the time of process definition, I don't know how many users will be there,

and what ids thay would have.

Later on, I have a scheduler that will trigger counting how many users confirmed the form and who they are.

I imagine the form for each user should be a separate human task with actorId specified for each user.

I can't come up with a jbpm mechanism to do such a thing using and graphical BPMN editor. Is there a way

to do this or maybe the only solution is to create the process dynamically using the Process API?

It seems that 6.5.7. Multi-instance sub-process  can achieve your aim . You can refer this for an example