1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 17, 2012 9:22 AM by zhihai

HornetQException in EvaluationExample2

zhihai

I ran into an exception when running EvaluationExample2 from jbpm-examples module. Quite a few people asked the same question in this forum but I couldn't find a post with solution. I didn't expect that the out-of-box example would fail.

Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.RuntimeException: Client Exception with class class org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1 using port 5445

at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1.run(HornetQTaskClientConnector.java:127)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: HornetQException[errorCode=102 message=Consumer is closed]

at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.checkClosed(ClientConsumerImpl.java:911)

at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.receive(ClientConsumerImpl.java:184)

at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.receive(ClientConsumerImpl.java:401)

at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1.run(HornetQTaskClientConnector.java:118)

... 1 more

My environment:

-Windows 7

-JDK 1.6

-jBPM 5.3 final, installed with jbpm-installer

- jbpm-examples was downloaded and imported into Eclipse

To replicate the error, first run "ant start.emo", then in Eclipse, EvaluationExample2 "Run as" > "Java Application.