2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2012 7:47 AM by deepak.singhvi

problem with jbpm5 ldap integration

deepak.singhvi

I am trying to integrate jbpm5 with ldap.

env: jbpm5.3 /jboss7/ sample application/apacheDS(ldap)

I have tried few things but its not working properly.

1) changed web.xml in jbpm-human-task-war.war in jboss7 deployments folder.

modified user.group.callback.class value to LDAPUserGroupCallbackImpl from DefaultUserGroupCallbackImpl

<init-param>

<param-name>user.group.callback.class</param-name>

<param-value>org.jbpm.task.service.LDAPUserGroupCallbackImpl</param-value>

</init-param>

2) updated jbpm.usergroup.callback.properties with requried properties

for e.g. ldap.user.ctx, ldap.role.ctx,ldap.user.roles.ctx, etc and kept in the war file, updated jbpm.usergroup.callback.properties the same in

jbpm-human-task-core-5.3.0.Final.jar also in the lib of the above mentioned war, originally that file was empty.

3) During the running ProcessTest.java sample i am getting the following error

0    28/08 14:19:37,871[main] ERROR workitem.wsht.GenericHTWorkItemHandler.executeWorkItem  - Tue Aug 28 14:19:37 GMT+05:30 2012: Error when creating task on task server for work item id 1. Error reported by task server: There are no known Business Administrators, task cannot be created according to WS-HT specification

org.jbpm.task.service.CannotAddTaskException: There are no known Business Administrators, task cannot be created according to WS-HT specification

at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServiceSession.doCallbackOperationForPeopleAssignments(TaskServiceSession.java:1186)

at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServiceSession.addTask(TaskServiceSession.java:167)

at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServerHandler.messageReceived(TaskServerHandler.java:144)

at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskServerHandler.messageReceived(HornetQTaskServerHandler.java:44)

at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.BaseHornetQTaskServer.run(BaseHornetQTaskServer.java:85)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Process started ...

Not sure what i need to do get rid of this error.

My ldap is running on the default port.

following error is coming in ldap as well.

[14:19:37] ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.UnbindHandler] - failed to unbind session properly

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.exception.LdapNameNotFoundException:

at org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.getPartition(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:1138)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.unbind(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:831)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$1.unbind(InterceptorChain.java:212)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.unbind(InterceptorChain.java:1361)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.BaseInterceptor.unbind(BaseInterceptor.java:241)

at org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.unbind(InterceptorChain.java:1361)

Can anybody point to a complete example on the integration.

Deepak

• 1. Re: problem with jbpm5 ldap integration
          deepak.singhvi

I have followed this link and got some information when i wanted to try jbpm5 with ldap

http://mswiderski.blogspot.in/2012/05/jbpm-53-brings-ldap-into-picture.html

but not clear how to resolve problem which is coming now.

• 2. Re: problem with jbpm5 ldap integration
            deepak.singhvi

Found the answer myself.

we should have a user as Administrator, who creates the task by deafult.

So the complete process for the configuration of JBPM5 with LDAP

1) changed web.xml in jbpm-human-task-war.war in jboss7 deployments folder.

modified user.group.callback.class value to LDAPUserGroupCallbackImpl from DefaultUserGroupCallbackImpl

<init-param>

<param-name>user.group.callback.class</param-name>

<param-value>org.jbpm.task.service.LDAPUserGroupCallbackImpl</param-value>

</init-param>

2) updated jbpm.usergroup.callback.properties with requried properties

for e.g. ldap.user.ctx, ldap.role.ctx,ldap.user.roles.ctx, etc and kept in the war file, updated jbpm.usergroup.callback.properties the same in

jbpm-human-task-core-5.3.0.Final.jar also in the lib of the above mentioned war, originally that file was empty.

3) Create a user as Adminstrator in your LDAP server.

4) All the users in the bpmn as the ActorID must be there in LDAP directory.

5) Run your program in my case its just the sample program -> Evaluation.bpmn/ ProcessTest.java