1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 28, 2012 4:48 AM by drupalspring

Fatal and Critical Error that cause the server log continues to grow indefinitely until out of the harddisk space

As we all know , many components in jbpm 5.3 final version is full of BUGS .After tremendous effort ,  I manage to run the built-in evaluation process successfully in the gwt-console. Then I try to use the eclipse to develop a process which contains human tasks and the form (ftl) and upload them to the Guvnor . In the Guvnor , I compile it and then use the gwt console to run this process.

This stupid bug causes my  task forms cannot be shown properly .  So I follow the stupid workaround to rename .ftl to .flt   before uploading to Guvnor using eclipse.  Then now , when I login in to the gwt-console and select the process. The following errors loop infinitely and will not stop .It causes the size of the log grows indefinitely until the harddisk running of the space.

I don't know what happens and the exact ways to reproduce this problem .Oringally , it works fine. After I do the above things , errors happens.

Jbpm 5.30 final  is definitely  are very unstable and full of bugs product IMO . The server log is attached . Following show some errors , please advise what happens.

14:16:00,258 INFO  [stdout] (pool-11-thread-1) Unable to execute timer job!

14:16:00,273 ERROR [stderr] (pool-11-thread-1) java.lang.NullPointerException

14:16:00,273 ERROR [stderr] (pool-11-thread-1)     at org.jbpm.process.instance.impl.ProcessInstanceImpl.setProcess(ProcessInstanceImpl.java:61)

14:16:00,273 ERROR [stderr] (pool-11-thread-1)     at org.jbpm.marshalling.impl.AbstractProtobufProcessInstanceMarshaller.readProcessInstance(AbstractProtobufProcessInstanceMarshaller.java:375)

14:16:00,273 ERROR [stderr] (pool-11-thread-1)     at org.jbpm.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo.getProcessInstance(ProcessInstanceInfo.java:142)

14:16:00,508 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (pool-11-thread-1) ARJUNA012125: TwoPhaseCoordinator.beforeCompletion - failed for SynchronizationImple< 0:ffffac13c765:6d233076:503c6097:5b, org.hibernate.engine.transaction.synchronization.internal.RegisteredSynchronization@10fc60b >: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: error during managed flush

at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl$CallbackExceptionMapperImpl.mapManagedFlushFailure(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1505) [hibernate-entitymanager-4.1.6.Final.jar:4.1.6.Final]

at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.synchronization.internal.SynchronizationCallbackCoordinatorImpl.beforeCompletion(SynchronizationCallbackCoordinatorImpl.java:109) [hibernate-core-4.1.6.Final.jar:4.1.6.Final]

at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.synchronization.internal.RegisteredSynchronization.beforeCompletion(RegisteredSynchronization.java:53) [hibernate-core-4.1.6.Final.jar:4.1.6.Final]

at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.SynchronizationImple.beforeCompletion(SynchronizationImple.java:76)

at com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.beforeCompletion(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:273)

at com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.end(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:93)

at com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.AtomicAction.commit(AtomicAction.java:164)

at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1165)

at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)

at com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:75)

at org.jboss.tm.usertx.client.ServerVMClientUserTransaction.commit(ServerVMClientUserTransaction.java:167)

14:16:00,664 WARN  [org.drools.persistence.jta.JtaTransactionManager] (pool-11-thread-1) Unable to commit transaction: javax.transaction.RollbackException: ARJUNA016053: Could not commit transaction.

at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1177)

at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)

at com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:75)

at org.jboss.tm.usertx.client.ServerVMClientUserTransaction.commit(ServerVMClientUserTransaction.java:167)

at org.drools.persistence.jta.JtaTransactionManager.commit(JtaTransactionManager.java:179) [drools-persistence-jpa-5.4.0.Final.jar:5.4.0.Final]

at org.drools.persistence.SingleSessionCommandService.execute(SingleSessionCommandService.java:371) [drools-persistence-jpa-5.4.0.Final.jar:5.4.0.Final]

at org.drools.persistence.jpa.JpaTimerJobInstance.call(JpaTimerJobInstance.java:34) [drools-persistence-jpa-5.4.0.Final.jar:5.4.0.Final]

at org.drools.persistence.jpa.JpaTimerJobInstance.call(JpaTimerJobInstance.java:14) [drools-persistence-jpa-5.4.0.Final.jar:5.4.0.Final]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334) [rt.jar:1.7.0_06]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166) [rt.jar:1.7.0_06]

Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: error during managed flush

at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl$CallbackExceptionMapperImpl.mapManagedFlushFailure(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1505) [hibernate-entitymanager-4.1.6.Final.jar:4.1.6.Final]

at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.synchronization.internal.SynchronizationCallbackCoordinatorImpl.beforeCompletion(SynchronizationCallbackCoordinatorImpl.java:109) [hibernate-core-4.1.6.Final.jar:4.1.6.Final]

at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.synchronization.internal.RegisteredSynchronization.beforeCompletion(RegisteredSynchronization.java:53) [hibernate-core-4.1.6.Final.jar:4.1.6.Final]

at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.SynchronizationImple.beforeCompletion(SynchronizationImple.java:76)

at com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.beforeCompletion(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:273)

at com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.end(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:93)

at com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.AtomicAction.commit(AtomicAction.java:164)

My environment : AS 7.1 , Postresql 9.1 , JPA2 with hibernate , jbpm 5.3