5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2012 9:23 AM by 92loveinlife

install the jbpm5 to work on mysql database, how to prove my configuration is right?

92loveinlife

I am configuring jbpm 5.1 on jboss 5.1 with mysql 5.1, I have done it according to someone's description. but I don't know how to prove the configuration is right.

See the database structure in mysql database??

hope someone  could tell me how to deal it~~

• 1. Re: install the jbpm5 to work on mysql database, how to prove my configuration is right?
          salaboy21

Use it,(create processes, human tasks, etc) and see if it behaves as you expect, and write back if you have any problems.

• 2. Re: install the jbpm5 to work on mysql database, how to prove my configuration is right?
            92loveinlife

ok,let me have a try~thank you,,

• 3. Re: install the jbpm5 to work on mysql database, how to prove my configuration is right?
              92loveinlife

Sorry, I'm not very clear. I use the sample in jbpm5, run the "ProcessTest.java" in eclipse, but has errors below..

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not connect task client

at org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.WSHumanTaskHandler.connect(WSHumanTaskHandler.java:76)

at org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.WSHumanTaskHandler.executeWorkItem(WSHumanTaskHandler.java:103)

at org.drools.process.instance.impl.DefaultWorkItemManager.internalExecuteWorkItem(DefaultWorkItemManager.java:70)

at org.jbpm.workflow.instance.node.WorkItemNodeInstance.internalTrigger(WorkItemNodeInstance.java:105)

at org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.trigger(NodeInstanceImpl.java:122)

at org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.triggerConnection(NodeInstanceImpl.java:185)

at org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.triggerCompleted(NodeInstanceImpl.java:150)

at org.jbpm.workflow.instance.node.StartNodeInstance.triggerCompleted(StartNodeInstance.java:49)

at org.jbpm.workflow.instance.node.StartNodeInstance.internalTrigger(StartNodeInstance.java:41)

at org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.trigger(NodeInstanceImpl.java:122)

at org.jbpm.ruleflow.instance.RuleFlowProcessInstance.internalStart(RuleFlowProcessInstance.java:35)

at org.jbpm.process.instance.impl.ProcessInstanceImpl.start(ProcessInstanceImpl.java:188)

at org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.WorkflowProcessInstanceImpl.start(WorkflowProcessInstanceImpl.java:303)

at org.jbpm.process.instance.ProcessRuntimeImpl.startProcessInstance(ProcessRuntimeImpl.java:168)

at org.jbpm.process.instance.ProcessRuntimeImpl.startProcess(ProcessRuntimeImpl.java:138)

at org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.startProcess(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:1079)

at org.drools.impl.StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.startProcess(StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.java:306)

at com.sample.ProcessTest.main(ProcessTest.java:32)

• 4. Re: install the jbpm5 to work on mysql database, how to prove my configuration is right?
                salaboy21

Did you start the Human Task services? from the installer you can start the module

using ant start.human.task, if I remember correctly. You can check how to do that inside the build.xml file..

I'm sure that if you do start.demo.noeclipse it will work in the same way, because it will start all the services.

Cheers

• 5. Re: install the jbpm5 to work on mysql database, how to prove my configuration is right?
                  92loveinlife

I started this sevice, I doubt that my configuration is not accurate. I have another question: (if configure accurately) if I create a new BPMN2 process by Jboss Guvnor(int web), can I acquire the process information

in mysql database.