1 2 3 Previous Next 41 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2014 8:10 PM by ldelima Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Introductions
        wxy_nick

Hi,

My name is Nick Wang. I'm a senior programmer from China. As you guess my natural language is Chinese.

I'll be glad to help you into Simpled Chinese translations.

Greetings,

Nick

• 16. Re: Introductions
          hpeters

Hi Nick,

Thanks for joining the team, and happy translating on Zanata!

Cheers,

Hedda

• 17. Re: Introductions
            wdfink

Hi Hedda,

my name is Wolf and I'm working with JBoss since a couple of years started with EJB1 and JBoss2.x.

I'm German and hope I can contribute and translate documentations during reading

best regards

Wolf

• 18. Re: Introductions
              hpeters

Yay for another fellow German translator! ;-)

Herzlich Willkommen, Wolf!

Great to have you onboard. I've just given you translators rights on Zanata, so you are ready go.

JBoss AS 7 translations are underway right now (https://community.jboss.org/message/732587), maybe that's a good place to start. I think Jasna is currently working on it for de-DE, I'm sure any help is appreciated!

Happy translating,

Hedda

• 19. Re: Introductions
                grossetieg

Hi everyone,

My name is Guillaume Grossetie, I'm a french software architect working with JBoss AS7. I would like to give a hand to finish the AS7 translations (as Heiko Braun asked on the jboss-as7-dev mailing list).

Regards,

Guillaume.

• 20. Re: Introductions
                  hpeters

Hi Guillaume,

Great, any help will be greatly appreciated!

I have given you translators permissions on Zanata, you're ready to get started.

Make sure to take advantage of the Translation Memory feature (showing at the bottom of the Zanata workspace)  to see existing translations that could help you. Any translation specific questions maybe try posting in the French translators space.

Best,

Hedda

• 21. Re: Introductions
                    grossetieg

Hi Hedda,

Do I need to do something on Zanata ? I don't see my name in the French Translator Team.

My username is grossetieg (JBoss account).

Thanks,

Guillaume.

• 22. Re: Introductions
                      wdfink

Hi Guillaume,

you just go to languages and select you prefered one, on the right hand side you will see 'Actions' klick on 'Request to join team' after a while you will get a mail that you are now able to start translate.

Wolf

• 23. Re: Introductions
                        mreasy

Hey ererybody - Rico from Karlsruhe. Looking forward to help out with some German translations

• 24. Re: Introductions
                          hpeters

Welcome Rico, great to see the German team grow! I've given you translators role and added you to the German team, so you're ready to go!

And Guillaume, I think the French team coordinator has just added you to their team as well, so you are good to go, too!

• 25. Re: Introductions
                            seb-os

Hi !

I'm a french Java and Android developer, and I'm living in Lyon, France.

I'll be very pleased to help translate doc for the JBoss community

Best regards,

Sebastien

• 26. Re: Introductions
                              hpeters

Hi Sébastien,

I'm pleased to welcome you into the JBoss translators community! Please just also join the french language team on Zanata (https://translate.jboss.org/language/view/fr#) and you are ready to go.

Best,

Hedda

• 27. Re: Introductions
                                shewang

Hi, hedda.

I am a Java Engineer of Red Hat  in China.

Recently, we are changing our team's technical stack to  JAVAEE 6 ,  we are learning CDI.

I have read the  CDI specifies and  I want to contribute to the translate work of this project , of course the target language is Chinese

And I wish my work can make some convenience for  the other guys who want to use CDI ( JAVAEE6) in China .

• 28. Re: Introductions
                                  jito

Hello Sheyang, welcome to the team!  Your contribution will be much appreciated.  Thank you for your interest and enjoy translating with Zanata!

Junko

• 29. Re: Introductions
                                    tkobayashi

Hi,

My name is Toshiya Kobayashi. I did some Japanese translation of Guvnor/Designer/GateIn UI and Seam docs before. I tried Zanata for the first time... it really rocks!

Cheers,

Toshiya