3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2012 12:30 PM by kazaag

JBAS014478: Could not find timeout method

garcimouche

jboss-as-7.1.1.Final

I've added a timer service in one of my ejb of a specific module inside my ear application through the @Schedule annotation.

I then removed the method annotated with the Schedule annotation and redeploy.

The AS refuses to deploy my module (and my entire ear as a consequence) ended up with the following exception:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: JBAS014478: Could not find timeout method: com.acme.AppLogger.processSend(javax.ejb.Timer)
          at org.jboss.as.ejb3.timerservice.CalendarTimer.<init>(CalendarTimer.java:138)
          at org.jboss.as.ejb3.timerservice.TimerServiceImpl.getActivePersistentTimers(TimerServiceImpl.java:906)
          at org.jboss.as.ejb3.timerservice.TimerServiceImpl.restoreTimers(TimerServiceImpl.java:633)
          at org.jboss.as.ejb3.timerservice.TimerServiceImpl.start(TimerServiceImpl.java:190)
          at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
          at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746) [jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]

I add to get rid of the $JBOSS_DIR$standalone/data/timer-service-data folder to be able to properly redeploy.