1 2 3 Previous Next 35 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 4:48 AM by Rohan Emmanuel Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    mike just Master

    The problem is what category is my project? com.demo? There are many classes that want to use the demo handler in more than one packages under com.demo.*.

     

    The logger used in the code is

     

     

    private final Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(SampleClass.class);
    

     

    In older version JBoss (v4.0.1) I did not specially set a handler for my project but there is no such problem.

  • 16. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    James Perkins Master

    Correct, you would use com.demo if your categories are com.demo.*.

     

    Given the following configuration, any category beginning with com.demo would be written to the demo file handler and not written to any other handler.

     

    <periodic-rotating-file-handler name="demo" autoflush="true">
        <formatter>
            <pattern-formatter pattern="%d{HH:mm:ss,SSS} %-5p [%c] (%t) %s%E%n"/>
        </formatter>
        <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="../../../../logs/demo.log"/>
        <suffix value=".yyyyMMdd"/>
        <append value="true"/>
    </periodic-rotating-file-handler>
    
    <logger category="com.demo" use-parent-handlers="false">
        <level name="INFO"/>
        <handlers>
            <handler name="demo"/>
        </handlers>
    </logger>
    
    

     

    --

    James R. Perkins

  • 17. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    mike just Master

    I just tried with com.demo but it seems most of log still output to CONSOLE (some can only go to the file). Any idea?

     

    I can confirm all my classes are under package com.demo. But there are sub packages under package com.demo. Is this the cause?

  • 18. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    James Perkins Master

    That should work. I just tried with the following on 7.1.1.Final and after the subsystem logging kicked in, I got no org.jboss.as messages on the console.

     

     

    <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:logging:1.1">
        <console-handler name="CONSOLE">
            <level name="INFO"/>
            <formatter>
                <pattern-formatter pattern="%d{HH:mm:ss,SSS} %-5p [%c] (%t) %s%E%n"/>
            </formatter>
        </console-handler>
        <periodic-rotating-file-handler name="FILE">
            <formatter>
                <pattern-formatter pattern="%d{HH:mm:ss,SSS} %-5p [%c] (%t) %s%E%n"/>
            </formatter>
            <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="server.log"/>
            <suffix value=".yyyy-MM-dd"/>
            <append value="true"/>
        </periodic-rotating-file-handler>
        <logger category="org.jboss.as" use-parent-handlers="false">
            <level name="INFO"/>
            <handlers>
                <handler name="FILE"/>
            </handlers>
        </logger>
        <root-logger>
            <level name="INFO"/>
            <handlers>
                <handler name="CONSOLE"/>
                <handler name="FILE"/>
            </handlers>
        </root-logger>
    </subsystem>
    
    

     

    Console output:

     

    09:17:23,480 INFO  [org.jboss.modules] JBoss Modules version 1.1.1.GA
    09:17:23,674 INFO  [org.jboss.msc] JBoss MSC version 1.0.2.GA
    09:17:23,727 INFO  [org.jboss.as] JBAS015899: JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final "Brontes" starting
    09:17:25,162 INFO  [org.xnio] XNIO Version 3.0.3.GA
    09:17:25,176 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server] JBAS015888: Creating http management service using socket-binding (management-http)
    09:17:25,192 INFO  [org.xnio.nio] XNIO NIO Implementation Version 3.0.3.GA
    09:17:25,209 INFO  [org.jboss.remoting] JBoss Remoting version 3.2.3.GA
    09:17:26,959 INFO  [org.jboss.ws.common.management.AbstractServerConfig] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBoss Web Services - Stack CXF Server 4.0.2.GA
    09:17:27,048 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx] (MSC service thread 1-1) ARJUNA032010: JBossTS Recovery Service (tag: JBOSSTS_4_16_2_Final) - JBoss Inc.
    09:17:27,071 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (MSC service thread 1-1) ARJUNA012324: Start RecoveryActivators
    09:17:27,079 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (Transaction Expired Entry Monitor) ARJUNA012296: ExpiredEntryMonitor running at Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:17:27
    09:17:27,241 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (MSC service thread 1-1) ARJUNA012343: RecoveryManagerImple is ready. Socket listener is turned off.
    09:17:27,248 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx] (MSC service thread 1-1) ARJUNA032013: Starting transaction recovery manager
    09:17:27,276 INFO  [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] (MSC service thread 1-2) Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http--127.0.0.1-8080
    09:17:27,423 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx] (MSC service thread 1-4) ARJUNA032017: JBossTS Transaction Service (JTA version - tag: JBOSSTS_4_16_2_Final) - JBoss Inc.
    09:17:28,423 INFO  [org.jboss.web] (MSC service thread 1-8) JBAS018210: Registering web context: /web-app-deployed
    

     

    server.log

     

    09:21:45,374 INFO  [org.jboss.as.logging] (MSC service thread 1-8) JBAS011502: Removing bootstrap log handlers
    09:21:45,383 INFO  [org.jboss.as.configadmin] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 26) JBAS016200: Activating ConfigAdmin Subsystem
    09:21:45,410 INFO  [org.jboss.as.clustering.infinispan] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 31) JBAS010280: Activating Infinispan subsystem.
    09:21:45,436 INFO  [org.jboss.as.naming] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 38) JBAS011800: Activating Naming Subsystem
    09:21:45,468 INFO  [org.jboss.as.osgi] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 39) JBAS011940: Activating OSGi Subsystem
    09:21:45,490 INFO  [org.jboss.as.security] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 44) JBAS013101: Activating Security Subsystem
    09:21:45,516 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector] (MSC service thread 1-7) JBAS010408: Starting JCA Subsystem (JBoss IronJacamar 1.0.9.Final)
    09:21:45,544 INFO  [org.jboss.as.naming] (MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS011802: Starting Naming Service
    09:21:45,545 INFO  [org.jboss.as.security] (MSC service thread 1-6) JBAS013100: Current PicketBox version=4.0.7.Final
    09:21:45,549 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 27) JBAS010403: Deploying JDBC-compliant driver class org.h2.Driver (version 1.3)
    09:21:45,552 INFO  [org.jboss.as.mail.extension] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBAS015400: Bound mail session [java:jboss/mail/Default]
    09:21:45,572 INFO  [org.jboss.as.webservices] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 48) JBAS015537: Activating WebServices Extension
    09:21:45,789 INFO  [org.jboss.ws.common.management.AbstractServerConfig] (MSC service thread 1-7) JBoss Web Services - Stack CXF Server 4.0.2.GA
    09:21:45,905 INFO  [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] (MSC service thread 1-2) Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http--127.0.0.1-8080
    09:21:46,097 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx] (MSC service thread 1-4) ARJUNA032010: JBossTS Recovery Service (tag: JBOSSTS_4_16_2_Final) - JBoss Inc.
    09:21:46,122 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (MSC service thread 1-4) ARJUNA012324: Start RecoveryActivators
    09:21:46,149 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (Transaction Expired Entry Monitor) ARJUNA012296: ExpiredEntryMonitor running at Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:21:46
    09:21:46,185 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-6) JBAS015876: Starting deployment of "web-app-deployed.war"
    09:21:46,195 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (MSC service thread 1-4) ARJUNA012343: RecoveryManagerImple is ready. Socket listener is turned off.
    09:21:46,195 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment.scanner] (MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS015012: Started FileSystemDeploymentService for directory /home/jperkins/servers/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/standalone/deployments
    09:21:46,198 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx] (MSC service thread 1-4) ARJUNA032013: Starting transaction recovery manager
    09:21:46,212 INFO  [org.jboss.as.remoting] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS017100: Listening on /127.0.0.1:4447
    09:21:46,216 INFO  [org.jboss.as.remoting] (MSC service thread 1-8) JBAS017100: Listening on /127.0.0.1:9999
    09:21:46,266 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx] (MSC service thread 1-4) ARJUNA032017: JBossTS Transaction Service (JTA version - tag: JBOSSTS_4_16_2_Final) - JBoss Inc.
    09:21:46,361 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources] (MSC service thread 1-7) JBAS010400: Bound data source [java:jboss/datasources/ExampleDS]
    09:21:46,596 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.deployers.jdbc] (MSC service thread 1-5) JBAS010404: Deploying non-JDBC-compliant driver class org.postgresql.Driver (version 9.1)
    09:21:46,724 INFO  [org.jboss.web] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBAS018210: Registering web context: /web-app-deployed
    09:21:46,745 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server] (Controller Boot Thread) JBAS018559: Deployed "web-app-deployed.war"
    09:21:46,835 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) JBAS015951: Admin console listening on http://127.0.0.1:9990
    09:21:46,836 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) JBAS015874: JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final "Brontes" started in 2843ms - Started 172 of 249 services (76 services are passive or on-demand)
    
    
  • 19. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    mike just Master

    I think I got the reason. Some of my classes are using a wrong name to get the logger (just the class name instead of Class.class). So I think there is no problem for now.

     

    Thanks so much for your support.

  • 20. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    bernard stanyer Newbie

    Hello,

    I got a similar goal to achieve:

     

    I got some plugIns deployed as *.jar in my JBoss7 and my application calls some classes and methods from these plugIns (OSGi Bundles/Services). Now I am using jboss Logger for logging and I want to have one log file for each PlugIn [not all in the server.log]

     

    I tried the solution of this Thread.

    I modified my standalone.xml with copy/paste from this thread, but it doesn't work.

    Since the log1.xml and log2.xml are created but empty, I suppose my categories to be wrong.

     

    Thats how I invoke my logger in the java classes:

     

    public class TestComponent {

     

       private static final Logger LOG = Logger.getLogger(TestComponent.class.getName());

    ..

     

    And it is located in the package de.company.core.security which is correctly displayed in my JBoss console Log:

     

    09:13:18,482 INFO  [de.company.core.security.TestComponent] (MSC service thread 1-2) START TestComponent

     

     

     

    and that is my categorie:

     

    <logger category="de.company.core">

                    <level name="ALL"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="log4security"/>

                    </handlers>

                </logger>

     

     

    and my writer:

     

    <periodic-rotating-file-handler name="log4Security" autoflush="true">

                    <level name="ALL"/>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="log1.log"/>

                    <suffix value=".yyyy-MM-dd"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </periodic-rotating-file-handler>

     

    What i am doing wrong? Or is what I want to do not possible?

     

    Thank you and greetings,

    Bernard

  • 21. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    traian20 Newbie

    I don't see anything wrong with your configuration, try to log more information (or close the AS), I believe the buffer hasn't flushed its content in the log file.

  • 22. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    bernard stanyer Newbie

    I don't see anything wrong either.

     

    When I shutdown JBoss7 nothing happens either and no Error is output on console.

     

    I fear that the fact of having some plugIn Jars deployed does not compute with the Category ... Or maybe I have to add something.

     

    As i mentioned I don't know what is wrong.

     

    btw my plugIn Jars have the same name as their contained package plus a version ID.

     

    greetings and Thx,

    Bernard.

  • 23. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    Albert Sese Newbie

    I need some help... I'm having the same problem and I don't know what I'm doing wrong... Here's my complete logging subsystem:

     

         <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:logging:1.1">

                <console-handler name="CONSOLE" autoflush="true">

                    <level name="INFO"/>

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                </console-handler>

     

                <periodic-rotating-file-handler name="FILE" autoflush="true">

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="server.log"/>

                    <suffix value=".yyyy-MM-dd"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </periodic-rotating-file-handler>

     

                <size-rotating-file-handler name="FUSION_DEBUG" autoflush="true">

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="fusion_server.log"/>

                    <rotate-size value="5000k"/>

                    <max-backup-index value="100"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </size-rotating-file-handler>

     

                <size-rotating-file-handler name="FUSION_EMAIL" autoflush="true">

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="fusion_email.log"/>

                    <rotate-size value="5000k"/>

                    <max-backup-index value="20"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </size-rotating-file-handler>

     

                <size-rotating-file-handler name="JMS_APPENDER" autoflush="true">

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="jms_fusion.log"/>

                    <rotate-size value="5000k"/>

                    <max-backup-index value="20"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </size-rotating-file-handler>

     

                <periodic-rotating-file-handler name="TRANS_DEBUG" autoflush="true">

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="fusion_server_transaction.log"/>

                    <suffix value=".yyyy-MM-dd"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </periodic-rotating-file-handler>

     

                <logger category="com.arjuna">

                    <level name="WARN"/>

                </logger>

                <logger category="org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler">

                    <level name="WARN"/>

                </logger>

                <logger category="sun.rmi">

                    <level name="WARN"/>

                </logger>

                <logger category="jacorb">

                    <level name="WARN"/>

                </logger>

                <logger category="jacorb.config">

                    <level name="ERROR"/>

                </logger>

     

                <logger category="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTransactionManager" use-parent-handlers="false">

                    <level name="DEBUG"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="TRANS_DEBUG"/>

                    </handlers>

                </logger>

     

                <logger category="aero.champ" use-parent-handlers="false">

                    <level name="INFO"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="FUSION_DEBUG"/>

                    </handlers>

                </logger>

     

                <logger category="aero.champ.fusion.service.emailservice" use-parent-handlers="false">

                    <level name="INFO"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="FUSION_EMAIL"/>

                    </handlers>

                </logger>

     

                <logger category="aero.champ.fusion.integration" use-parent-handlers="false">

                    <level name="INFO"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="JMS_APPENDER"/>

                    </handlers>

                </logger>

     

                <root-logger>

                    <level name="INFO"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="CONSOLE"/>

                        <handler name="FILE"/>

                        <handler name="FUSION_DEBUG"/>

                        <handler name="FUSION_EMAIL"/>

                        <handler name="JMS_APPENDER"/>

                        <handler name="TRANS_DEBUG"/>

                    </handlers>

                </root-logger>

            </subsystem>

     

     

    Do I need to change anything in the logging.properties as well?

  • 24. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    James Perkins Master

    bernard stanyer wrote:

     

    I don't see anything wrong either.

     

    When I shutdown JBoss7 nothing happens either and no Error is output on console.

     

    I fear that the fact of having some plugIn Jars deployed does not compute with the Category ... Or maybe I have to add something.

     

    As i mentioned I don't know what is wrong.

     

    btw my plugIn Jars have the same name as their contained package plus a version ID.

     

    greetings and Thx,

    Bernard.

    Does nothing get logged into the log1.log file?

     

    --

    James R. Perkins

  • 25. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    James Perkins Master

    Albert Sese wrote:

     

    I need some help... I'm having the same problem and I don't know what I'm doing wrong... Here's my complete logging subsystem:

     

         <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:logging:1.1">

                <console-handler name="CONSOLE" autoflush="true">

                    <level name="INFO"/>

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                </console-handler>

     

                <periodic-rotating-file-handler name="FILE" autoflush="true">

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="server.log"/>

                    <suffix value=".yyyy-MM-dd"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </periodic-rotating-file-handler>

     

                <size-rotating-file-handler name="FUSION_DEBUG" autoflush="true">

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="fusion_server.log"/>

                    <rotate-size value="5000k"/>

                    <max-backup-index value="100"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </size-rotating-file-handler>

     

                <size-rotating-file-handler name="FUSION_EMAIL" autoflush="true">

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="fusion_email.log"/>

                    <rotate-size value="5000k"/>

                    <max-backup-index value="20"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </size-rotating-file-handler>

     

                <size-rotating-file-handler name="JMS_APPENDER" autoflush="true">

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="jms_fusion.log"/>

                    <rotate-size value="5000k"/>

                    <max-backup-index value="20"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </size-rotating-file-handler>

     

                <periodic-rotating-file-handler name="TRANS_DEBUG" autoflush="true">

                    <formatter>

                        <pattern-formatter pattern="[#|%d{yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSz}|%p|%t|%c|_ThreadID=10;|%m|#]%n%n"/>

                    </formatter>

                    <file relative-to="jboss.server.log.dir" path="fusion_server_transaction.log"/>

                    <suffix value=".yyyy-MM-dd"/>

                    <append value="true"/>

                </periodic-rotating-file-handler>

     

                <logger category="com.arjuna">

                    <level name="WARN"/>

                </logger>

                <logger category="org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler">

                    <level name="WARN"/>

                </logger>

                <logger category="sun.rmi">

                    <level name="WARN"/>

                </logger>

                <logger category="jacorb">

                    <level name="WARN"/>

                </logger>

                <logger category="jacorb.config">

                    <level name="ERROR"/>

                </logger>

     

                <logger category="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTransactionManager" use-parent-handlers="false">

                    <level name="DEBUG"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="TRANS_DEBUG"/>

                    </handlers>

                </logger>

     

                <logger category="aero.champ" use-parent-handlers="false">

                    <level name="INFO"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="FUSION_DEBUG"/>

                    </handlers>

                </logger>

     

                <logger category="aero.champ.fusion.service.emailservice" use-parent-handlers="false">

                    <level name="INFO"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="FUSION_EMAIL"/>

                    </handlers>

                </logger>

     

                <logger category="aero.champ.fusion.integration" use-parent-handlers="false">

                    <level name="INFO"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="JMS_APPENDER"/>

                    </handlers>

                </logger>

     

                <root-logger>

                    <level name="INFO"/>

                    <handlers>

                        <handler name="CONSOLE"/>

                        <handler name="FILE"/>

                        <handler name="FUSION_DEBUG"/>

                        <handler name="FUSION_EMAIL"/>

                        <handler name="JMS_APPENDER"/>

                        <handler name="TRANS_DEBUG"/>

                    </handlers>

                </root-logger>

            </subsystem>

     

     

    Do I need to change anything in the logging.properties as well?

     

    With that configuration you should be seeing all messages within each file. What exactly are you expecting to happen and what behavior are you seeing?

     

    --

    James R. Perkins

  • 26. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    bernard stanyer Newbie

    Unfortunately not.

     

    I am running Jboss 7.1.1 on Win7 (updated with automatic downloads) as Admin.

    I just added the Felix to JBoss as capability, the rest of it is mint.

    And it is the jboss logger  - not the Java logger.

     

    But i dont think that is the problem - i suppose the identification of the different packages fails on the categorie, somehow.

    greets.

  • 27. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    James Perkins Master

    Maybe it's just a typo in the post, but if not I think I found your error. Your handler name on the logger is incorrect. You name the handler "log4Security", but you entered "log4security" on the logger for the handler name.

     

    Arguably that should be producing an error rather than just letting it go though.

     

    --

    James R. Perkins

  • 28. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    Albert Sese Newbie

    James Perkins wrote:

     

     

    With that configuration you should be seeing all messages within each file. What exactly are you expecting to happen and what behavior are you seeing?

     

    --

    James R. Perkins

     

    Expected:

         - server.log

         - fusion_server.log

         - fusion_email.log

         - jms_fusion.log

         - fusion_server_transaction.log

     

    each with different messages (based on how I defined them)

     

    Result:

         - server.log

         - boot.log

  • 29. Re: JBoss 7 Logging
    Albert Sese Newbie

    I tried removing the specific ones in the root-handler and just left CONSOLE and FILE, seems to work now... Is that the correct solution?