0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2012 4:35 AM by mailamitjoshi

jBPM5 Generate image showing current status of image workflow

mailamitjoshi

Hi,

I have followed the instructions in the thread: https://community.jboss.org/message/639021

When I invoke the getProcessImage() method on GraphViewerPluginImpl(), I get the following exception:

org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: resource jbpm.cfg.xml does not exist

at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.stream.ResourceStreamInput.openStream(ResourceStreamInput.java:60)

at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.xml.Parse.getInputSource(Parse.java:146)

at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.xml.Parser.buildDocument(Parser.java:453)

at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.xml.Parser.execute(Parser.java:425)

at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.xml.Parse.execute(Parse.java:158)

at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.ConfigurationImpl.parse(ConfigurationImpl.java:137)

at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.ConfigurationImpl.setResource(ConfigurationImpl.java:116)

at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.ConfigurationImpl.setResource(ConfigurationImpl.java:50)

at org.jbpm.api.Configuration.setResource(Configuration.java:79)

at org.jbpm.api.Configuration.getProcessEngine(Configuration.java:126)

In spite of a lot of Googling I havent been able to get to a solution to get this to work with jbpm 5. Is the missing cfg file required in jbpm 5?

Many thanks for your reply...

Regards,

Amit