2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2012 4:28 AM by amit.artist

Steps for jBPM5 installation & Spring Integration.

amit.artist

Hi,

Please share the steps in details for jBPM5 installation & Spring Integration.

I have to integrate jBPM5 & drools with Spring (my web application is developed in Spring + SQL Server 2008).

I need jBPM5 Process designer as a part of application in a way that Process can be designed from Designer (in Broswer).

And same process can be effective in application flow.

Please share the steps asap, its urgent for me.

Thanks,

Amit

• 1. Re: Steps for jBPM5 installation & Spring Integration.
          salaboy21

Hi Amit,

I think that you hit several of the anti patterns listed here: http://www.jboss.org/jbpm/lists

What steps are you trying in order to install jBPM5?

Is your project a Maven project? if it's a maven project, you don't really need to install anything. Just add your dependencies into the class path and you can start using jBPM inside your project.

For the process designer you will need to deploy it somewhere, you can run the installer and then decide where do you want to run the Process Desginer.

Don't stay here wating for someone to post all the solutions for you, try it by yourself and let us know if you have specific troubles.

Cheers

• 2. Re: Steps for jBPM5 installation & Spring Integration.
            amit.artist

Oh sorry, I was not aware of Anti-patterns.

Yes its a maven project. Trying it myself & will let you know in case of issue(s).

Thanks