1 2 3 Previous Next 32 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2012 11:32 AM by snjv180 Go to original post
      • 30. Re: How do I solve this problem ?
        snjv180

Sir how can this be. I have just run my jboss 7.1.1 through eclipse and I do not have it running via cmd. Can you help me know how I can stop this instance.

I have 2gb RAM and yes it takes a while to deploy this project. Could you please provide me some suggestions and I am using universal connection pooling for the application. Is that even supported in jboss 7.1.1. This is from where my data comes into the application.

I must say it works just prefectly in JBoss 4.2.0 with JSF 1.2(with facelets). I think I am very close to the problem. Thank you sir for your kind help.

• 31. Re: How do I solve this problem ?
          sfcoy

This:

Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind

indicates that there is more than one server running.

I think you will struggle with only 2GB of RAM. I suspect that eclipse may have died on you at some point and left it's copy of JBoss running.

We need to see some clean startup logs with only a single JBoss instance running.

• 32. Re: How do I solve this problem ?
            snjv180

I think that maybe the problem as well. Well I tried to run the same project in weblogic 12c and it showed better response. So for now I'm working in that. But I will have to test it in jboss as well. So thank you so much for your help. It has been a life saver.

1 2 3 Previous Next