3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2012 8:30 AM by keymaker19

JBPM HUMAN TASK

mab1990.amu

hey friends,

I was running the existing sample that i got from the jbpm-installer en i got this error what can i du to fix it?

Process started ...

Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to org.jbpm.task.utils.MarshalledContentWrapper

at org.jbpm.task.utils.ContentMarshallerHelper.unmarshall(ContentMarshallerHelper.java:157)

at org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.GenericHTWorkItemHandler$TaskCompletedHandler.handleCompletedTask(GenericHTWorkItemHandler.java:208)

at org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.GenericHTWorkItemHandler$TaskCompletedHandler$1.run(GenericHTWorkItemHandler.java:187)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Exception in thread "Thread-4" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to org.jbpm.task.utils.MarshalledContentWrapper

at org.jbpm.task.utils.ContentMarshallerHelper.unmarshall(ContentMarshallerHelper.java:157)

at org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.GenericHTWorkItemHandler$TaskCompletedHandler.handleCompletedTask(GenericHTWorkItemHandler.java:208)

at org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.GenericHTWorkItemHandler$TaskCompletedHandler$1.run(GenericHTWorkItemHandler.java:187)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

thanx for the help in advance

Enjoy your day

• 1. Re: JBPM HUMAN TASK
          jsvitak

Hello,

I assume that you use jBPM 5.3.0.Final. This error has been fixed in master branch, see these topics:

https://community.jboss.org/thread/200849

https://community.jboss.org/thread/202029

So you have to use master branch in your project. If you want also jbpm-console fixed, then you have to build your own .war file.

If you'll be successful in putting fixed .war files into your current jbpm-installer, please let me know. Thanks.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: JBPM HUMAN TASK
            mab1990.amu

Hello,

thanks for the reply the installation was broken during the installation time, I started the installation from scratch now it working.

Thanks Alot.

Regards, 

RSTVMA LDHYAGF
            • 3. Re: JBPM HUMAN TASK
              keymaker19

Hi i downloaded jbpm-distribution and i have jbpm-5.3.0.Final-installer-full. Please tell me how to make a intallation or installer of jbpm with the fixes of human task and jbpm-console. I had a lot time in this and i can´t make it work.Thanks