2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2012 11:09 AM by jacobmarcus20

Source code for remoting-jmx-1.0.2.Final.jar

jacobmarcus20

Hi,

I am using jboss-as-7.1.1.Final. I find that I need to make a small change in a class in remoting-jmx-1.0.2.Final.jar. The issue for me is that the HashMap in the RemotingConnectorServer continues to grow. I think I can fix it. But I am not able to find the source code for remoting-jmx-1.0.2.Final.jar as packaged in jboss-as-7.1.1.Final.

I did see a GIT repo that seems relevant https://github.com/jbossas/remoting-jmx. However, the tagged 1.0.2 version there is not what is packaged in jboss-as-7.1.1.Final.

So any pointers to find this source code would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

jmarcus

• 1. Re: Source code for remoting-jmx-1.0.2.Final.jar
          ctomc

Hi,

that is the right git repository, but there ware two more releases since 1.0.2 so you can try first with new version, and if it still does not work, you can try from there. (master branch)

but you can also clone git repo and checkout tag 1.0.2 and fix that directly.

cheers,

tomaz

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Source code for remoting-jmx-1.0.2.Final.jar
            jacobmarcus20

Thanks Tomaz. The issue is that if you take any version from that git repo (I tried all the versions you mention), it is not compatible with the 7.1.1 final application server. I hacked around the problem by subclassing  the RemotingConnectorServer and overriding the connectionOpened method. I then patched the app server's jmx jar. My memory issue was solved this way.