2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2012 7:40 AM by kamesh_sampath

Multiple Deployments folder in AS7

kamesh_sampath

Hello,

I have been using the AS71 form Openshift, when I was exploring the code I found that they use a special variable called JBOSS_MODULE_PATH which is used to track 1 or more modules folder.

1. Is there a special vaiable available like that for tracking JBoss modules on local installations too ?
      2. If so is there a similar way where we can have external deployments folder in JBoss ? which we can attach to the JBoss configuration?
      3. Is there a WIKI page or how do we know about some important JBoss environment varaibles which we can configure based on the environment ?

Thank you.

~Kamesh

• 1. Re: Multiple Deployments folder in AS7
          wdfink

you might add additional deployment folder in the deployment-scanner subsystem (only in standalone mode)

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:deployment-scanner:1.1">

<deployment-scanner path="deployments" relative-to="jboss.server.base.dir" scan-interval="5000"/>

<deployment-scanner name="myone" path="/usr/local/mydeployments" scan-interval="5000"/>

</subsystem>

See docs/schema/jboss-as-deployment-scanner_1_1.xsd for available attributes.

No wiki page and no central point, but you can find some in the documentation here

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Multiple Deployments folder in AS7
            kamesh_sampath

Thank you Wolf-Dieter will try to do the same and keep you posted