1 2 3 4 Previous Next 47 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2013 9:47 AM by rehankhan Go to original post
      • 15. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
        jnorris

Maciej, I replaced taskorm.xml and that fixed the named query issue, but there are still issues with tasks.  I imported the jbpm_resository_export.xml file and rebuilt the packages.  I see the evaluation process in the jbpm-console and can open it in the designer, but there is nothing in either personal or group tasks.  As you can see in the attached server log there is still the MVELDialectRuntimeData error and also one in connecting to the hornetq.

• 16. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
          swiderski.maciej

Seems like there is another hornetq service already running on the default port (5445). You could chenge the port on both sides th server and console server to another one - take a look at docs no how to do this.

HTH

• 17. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
            jnorris

There should only be the one hornetq service running unless shutting down jboss doesn't shut down hornetq.  I shutdown jboss again using ant stop.jboss and saw that the java process did not stop so I killed it.  Started jboss using ant start.jboss, opened the drools-guvnor app, opened the jbpm-console app and observed in the log file that hornetq was started and also that the MVELDialectRuntimeData error still occurs which looks like it is causing the KnowledgeAgent exception while trying to deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage error.  Attached again is the server log after logging into the jbpm-console app.

• 18. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
              swiderski.maciej

Have you tried to rebuild packages in Guvnor?

• 19. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                jnorris

Hi Maciej,

I did rebuild the binaries before and that didn't help.  I just now re-started jboss, ran drools-guvnor, re-imported the kb and rebuilt the binaries.  Then I ran jbpm-console and logged in as krisv, selected the evaluation process and the task showed up as per the quick-start.  I completed the task and although the process is running there isn't anything else happening.  I logged in as john and mary, no tasks.  I'm still seeing the "KnowledgeAgent exception while trying to deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage" exception along with the MVELDialectRuntimeData errors in the log file.

Jim

• 20. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                  swiderski.maciej

Any exception (besides serialization stuff) in server log? Can you see tasks being created in db?

• 21. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                    jnorris

There is a task in the DB.  The following was at the end of the log file after I logged in as mary:

10:59:22,562 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-16) javax.persistence.NoResultException: No entity found for query

10:59:22,562 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-16)           at org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl.getSingleResult(QueryImpl.java:104)

10:59:22,562 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-16)           at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServiceSession.getTaskByWorkItemId(TaskServiceSession.java:644)

10:59:22,562 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-16)           at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServerHandler.messageReceived(TaskServerHandler.java:258)

10:59:22,562 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-16)           at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskServerHandler.messageReceived(HornetQTaskServerHandler.java:44)

10:59:22,562 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-16)           at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.BaseHornetQTaskServer.run(BaseHornetQTaskServer.java:85)

10:59:22,562 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-16)           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

10:59:22,609 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-36) Exception in thread "Thread-36" java.lang.RuntimeException: Client Exception with class class org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1 using port 5445

10:59:22,625 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-36)           at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1.run(HornetQTaskClientConnector.java:134)

10:59:22,625 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-36)           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

10:59:22,625 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-36) Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler$AbortTaskResponseHandler cannot be cast to org.jbpm.task.service.TaskClientHandler$TaskSummaryResponseHandler

10:59:22,625 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-36)           at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskClientHandler.messageReceived(TaskClientHandler.java:171)

10:59:22,625 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-36)           at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientHandler.messageReceived(HornetQTaskClientHandler.java:56)

10:59:22,625 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-36)           at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1.run(HornetQTaskClientConnector.java:120)

10:59:22,625 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-36)           ... 1 more

10:59:42,015 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/gwt-console-server].[Resteasy]] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-3) Servlet.service() for servlet Resteasy threw exception: org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: javax.persistence.NonUniqueResultException: result returns more than one elements

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.unwrapException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:345) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleApplicationException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:321) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:214) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleInvokerException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:190) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getResponse(SynchronousDispatcher.java:534) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:496) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:119) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:208) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:55) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:50) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) [jboss-servlet-api_3.0_spec-1.0.0.Final.jar:1.0.0.Final]

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:329) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.GWTJsonFilter.doFilter(GWTJsonFilter.java:59) [classes:]

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:280) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:275) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:139) [jboss-as-web-7.0.2.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:480) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.jboss.as.web.NamingValve.invoke(NamingValve.java:57) [jboss-as-web-7.0.2.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:154) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:362) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:877) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:667) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:952) [jbossweb-7.0.1.Final.jar:7.0.2.Final]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [:1.6.0_24]

Caused by: javax.persistence.NonUniqueResultException: result returns more than one elements

at org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl.getSingleResult(QueryImpl.java:109) [hibernate-entitymanager-3.4.0.GA.jar:]

at org.jbpm.process.audit.JPAProcessInstanceDbLog.findProcessInstance(JPAProcessInstanceDbLog.java:124) [jbpm-bam-5.3.0.Final.jar:]

at org.jbpm.integration.console.CommandDelegate.startProcess(CommandDelegate.java:121) [jbpm-gwt-core-5.3.0.Final.jar:]

at org.jbpm.integration.console.ProcessManagement.newInstance(ProcessManagement.java:88) [jbpm-gwt-core-5.3.0.Final.jar:]

at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.FormProcessingFacade.startProcessWithUI(FormProcessingFacade.java:197) [classes:]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [:1.6.0_24]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) [:1.6.0_24]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) [:1.6.0_24]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [:1.6.0_24]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:140) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethod.java:255) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:220) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:209) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getResponse(SynchronousDispatcher.java:519) [resteasy-jaxrs-2.2.1.GA.jar:]

... 24 more

• 22. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                      swiderski.maciej

Looks like some inconsistent stuff in the data base, maybe cleaning it completely and start once again would be a good idea... sorry for just shooting ideas at you but not being able to reproduce issue on my side makes things much more difficult

• 23. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                        jnorris

Hi Maciej,

I'm considering this answered on my part.  I didn't start the thread however so I didn't mark it as answered.

I deleted all of the DB tables and created a second datasource and DB user to use for the task persistence.  Once I restarted jboss I was able to go through the quickstart steps.  The errors are still in the log file though which bothers me a bit.  I don't know if it was corrupted data as you suggested or the use of seperate tables that fixed things.

One thing I noticed is that for each war file startup there is this error:

Encountered invalid class name "org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser,org.xmlpull.mxp1_serializer.MXSerializer" for service type "org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserFactory"

I don't know if that has anything to do with the "deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage" or the invalid class exception for org.drools.ruleMVELDialectRuntimeData errors.

I really appreciate all of your helping me work through this. 

Cheers,

Jim

• 24. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                          keymaker19

hi maciej

I'm also having the same problem with jbpm console. I replaced the jbpm-human-task-core for the version 5.4 and is the same.

I downloaded jbpm 5.3 install using the ant script an run the demo also with the ant script. please review this i don't think that is a particular problem frome some people. If you may test with the version avalaible to donwload in sourceforge. Here is the jboss log is the same that you saw in previos post from others

16:22:34,504 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19) java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: org.hibernate.QueryParameterException: could not locate named parameter [userId]

16:22:34,504 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl.setParameter(QueryImpl.java:206)

16:22:34,504 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServiceSession.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwnerByStatusByGroup(TaskServiceSession.java:1011)

16:22:34,504 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServerHandler.messageReceived(TaskServerHandler.java:356)

16:22:34,504 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskServerHandler.messageReceived(HornetQTaskServerHandler.java:44)

16:22:34,504 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.BaseHornetQTaskServer.run(BaseHornetQTaskServer.java:85)

16:22:34,504 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

16:22:34,504 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19) Caused by: org.hibernate.QueryParameterException: could not locate named parameter [userId]

16:22:34,520 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at org.hibernate.engine.query.ParameterMetadata.getNamedParameterDescriptor(ParameterMetadata.java:99)

16:22:34,520 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at org.hibernate.engine.query.ParameterMetadata.getNamedParameterExpectedType(ParameterMetadata.java:105)

16:22:34,520 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at org.hibernate.impl.AbstractQueryImpl.determineType(AbstractQueryImpl.java:437)

16:22:34,520 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at org.hibernate.impl.AbstractQueryImpl.setParameter(AbstractQueryImpl.java:407)

16:22:34,520 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     at org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl.setParameter(QueryImpl.java:201)

16:22:34,520 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-19)     ... 5 more

16:22:42,460 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-4) java.lang.RuntimeException: Timeout : unable to retrieve results

16:22:42,460 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-4)     at org.jbpm.task.service.responsehandlers.BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler.getResults(BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler.java:41)

16:22:42,460 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-4)     at org.jbpm.task.service.SyncTaskServiceWrapper.getTasksOwned(SyncTaskServiceWrapper.java:512)

16:22:42,460 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-4)     at org.jbpm.integration.console.TaskManagement.getAssignedTasks(TaskManagement.java:140)

16:22:42,460 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-4)     at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.TaskListFacade.getTasksForIdRef(TaskListFacade.java:101)

• 25. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                            swiderski.maciej

make sure you replaced the jbpm-human-task-core.jar inside human task war web application too.

HTH

• 26. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                              keymaker19

Thank for the answer maciej. I put the jar inside the jbpm-human-task-war-5.3.0.Final. I only open the war file with winrar, delete the old jar and add the new. Now is given this error.

19:19:42,335 INFO  [stdout] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-5) INFO  04-06 19:19:42,335 (DemoAuthenticator.java:authenticate:65)   Demo login for user (admin) succeeded.

19:19:42,351 INFO  [stdout] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-2) INFO  04-06 19:19:42,351 (DemoAuthenticator.java:authenticate:65)   Demo login for user (admin) succeeded.

19:19:42,367 INFO  [stdout] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-2) INFO  04-06 19:19:42,367 (DemoAuthenticator.java:authenticate:65)   Demo login for user (admin) succeeded.

19:19:42,429 INFO  [stdout] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-5) INFO  04-06 19:19:42,413 (DemoAuthenticator.java:authenticate:65)   Demo login for user (admin) succeeded.

19:19:42,445 INFO  [stdout] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-8) INFO  04-06 19:19:42,445 (DemoAuthenticator.java:authenticate:65)   Demo login for user (admin) succeeded.

19:19:42,460 INFO  [stdout] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-8) INFO  04-06 19:19:42,460 (DemoAuthenticator.java:authenticate:65)   Demo login for user (admin) succeeded.

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17) java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not commit transaction

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServiceSession.doOperationInTransaction(TaskServiceSession.java:1005)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServiceSession.addTask(TaskServiceSession.java:188)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServerHandler.messageReceived(TaskServerHandler.java:144)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskServerHandler.messageReceived(HornetQTaskServerHandler.java:44)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.BaseHornetQTaskServer.run(BaseHornetQTaskServer.java:85)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to rollback transaction

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at org.jbpm.task.service.persistence.TaskLocalTransactionManager.rollback(TaskLocalTransactionManager.java:77)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at org.jbpm.task.service.persistence.TaskPersistenceManager.endTransaction(TaskPersistenceManager.java:97)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServiceSession.doOperationInTransaction(TaskServiceSession.java:993)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  ... 5 more

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17) Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Transaction not active

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at org.hibernate.ejb.TransactionImpl.rollback(TransactionImpl.java:82)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  at org.jbpm.task.service.persistence.TaskLocalTransactionManager.rollback(TaskLocalTransactionManager.java:70)

19:19:51,493 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-17)  ... 7 more

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9) java.lang.RuntimeException: Timeout : unable to retrieve results

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jbpm.task.service.responsehandlers.BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler.getResults(BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler.java:41)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jbpm.task.service.SyncTaskServiceWrapper.getTasksOwned(SyncTaskServiceWrapper.java:512)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jbpm.integration.console.TaskManagement.getAssignedTasks(TaskManagement.java:140)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.TaskListFacade.getTasksForIdRef(TaskListFacade.java:101)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:140)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethod.java:255)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:220)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:209)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getResponse(SynchronousDispatcher.java:519)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:496)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:119)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:208)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:55)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:50)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:329)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.GWTJsonFilter.doFilter(GWTJsonFilter.java:59)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:280)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:275)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:139)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:480)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.jboss.as.web.NamingValve.invoke(NamingValve.java:57)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:154)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:362)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:877)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:667)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:952)

19:19:53,567 ERROR [stderr] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-9)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

• 27. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                                keymaker19

Hi maciej i need help with this as soon as posible. I'm student and i need to present a work about BPM and i choose JBPM. At this moment i can't be able to run the demo process evaluation entirely from the JBPM console. Please answer as soon as you can.

• 28. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                                  swiderski.maciej

Luis, try with latest 5.4.0 version (from today) or build it from master. Alternatively you could just simple follow this thread to update only taskorm.xml with one attached to this discussion instead of replacing with 5.4.0 as there could be other changes that will affect your environment.

HTH

• 29. Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem
                                    heathcliff

On IRC maciej also mentioned to override web.xml in {jbpm-installation}\task-service\resources\war

the one you should paste there is available in installer zip from https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM/ just go to newest build and see the artifacts that ware build. download installer and get web.xml from there.