1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2012 7:36 AM by saurendra

Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo

saurendra

I have a specific rerquirement, that is to create webservice from wsdl file, My wsdl has the reference of multiple Xsds, so first of all I just import wsdl file from URL, got one source(QualificationService_v1_0.xmi) and one view(QualificationService_v1_0XML.xmi). When I select "Create Webservice" from (QualificationService_v1_0XML.xmi), it was asked Output Schema Model, Input Schema Model, Webservice Model in which flat xsd was generated automatically.

I got error in the generated QualificationService_v1_0XML_WS.xmi file, when I double click on that file one procedure table appears:

"CREATE VIRTUAL PROCEDURE

BEGIN

DECLARE string VARIABLES.IN_XML_IN;

VARIABLES.IN_XML_IN = xPathValue(QualificationService_v1_0XML_WS.QualificationService_v1_0XML_creditSoreParameters_RESULT.getcreditSoreParameters_RESULT.extract_creditSoreParameters_InputMsg, '/*:extract_creditSoreParameters_Input/*:xml_in');

SELECT * FROM QualificationService_v1_0XML_Output_View.creditSoreParameters_RESULT_OutputView WHERE QualificationService_v1_0XML_Output_View.creditSoreParameters_RESULT_OutputView.creditSoreParameters_RESULT_Output.creditSoreParameters_RESULT_Output_Instance.xml_in = convert(VARIABLES.IN_XML_IN, xml);

END"

Error report was:

ERROR: Expressions of type OBJECT, CLOB, BLOB, or XML cannot be used in comparison: QualificationService_v1_0XML_Output_View.creditSoreParameters_RESULT_OutputView.creditSoreParameters_RESULT_Output.creditSoreParameters_RESULT_Output_Instance.xml_in = convert(VARIABLES.IN_XML_IN, xml).

Please suggest me any solution.

• 1. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
          rareddy

Saurendra,

Please use Teiid Designer 7.7 and see if you can replicate the error. Then post the details for any further resolutions. Sometimes these errors may already have been solved in later releases.

Ramesh..

• 2. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
            saurendra

Thanks Ramesh,

Teiid designer 7.7 works fine for me. Now I am able to create VDB and war file using JBossWS-CXF war option in eclipse, but while deploying both in JBoss 5.1.0 GA server and tried to start server, following exception occurs.

Caused by: org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot build meta data: Could not find QualVDB.wsdl in the additional metadatafiles!

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSMetaDataBuilderJSE.buildMetaData(JAXWSMetaDataBuilderJSE.java:73)

at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.UnifiedMetaDataDeploymentAspect.start(UnifiedMetaDataDeploymentAspect.java:64)

at org.jboss.wsf.framework.deployment.DeploymentAspectManagerImpl.deploy(DeploymentAspectManagerImpl.java:129)

at org.jboss.wsf.container.jboss50.deployer.ArchiveDeployerHook.deploy(ArchiveDeployerHook.java:76)

at org.jboss.wsf.container.jboss50.deployer.AbstractWebServiceDeployer.internalDeploy(AbstractWebServiceDeployer.java:60)

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(AbstractRealDeployer.java:50)

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:171)

... 24 more

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not find QualVDB.wsdl in the additional metadatafiles!

at org.jboss.wsf.framework.deployment.ArchiveDeploymentImpl.getMetaDataFileURL(ArchiveDeploymentImpl.java:143)

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSProviderMetaDataBuilder.buildProviderMetaData(JAXWSProviderMetaDataBuilder.java:125)

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSServerMetaDataBuilder.setupProviderOrWebService(JAXWSServerMetaDataBuilder.java:55)

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSMetaDataBuilderJSE.buildMetaData(JAXWSMetaDataBuilderJSE.java:61)

... 30 more

03:43:41,899 WARN  [HDScanner] Failed to process changes

org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

*** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error

vfszip:/E:/Teiid%20Utility/Teiid%20Utility/jboss-5.1.0.GA/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/QualVDB.war/ -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException:.

Ramesh, my requirement is to retrieve the above webservice response through SOAP UI.

• 3. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
              rareddy

Saurendra,

Yes, your requirement can be met. The WAR file needs JDK for compilation purposes, are you using JDK to run the JBoss AS? Or using simple JRE without the javac?

Thanks

Ramesh..

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                saurendra

Ramesh, I used jdk 1.6 version and tryed to deploy war file.

• 5. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                  saurendra

Ramesh,

Let me explain all about the Teiid Webservice, what I was trying using Teiid 7.7.0 and Eclipse Indigo.

My WSDL file looks like this: (My wsdl comprises of xsd references such as *.xsd, *Message.xsd, *Data.xsd)

<?xml...>

<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/" xmlns:tns=".../ServiceCode**/2011_08_11" xmlns:err="..." xmlns:pmns="http://.../xsd/ServiceCode**ServiceMessage/2011_08_11" xmlns:ns="http://.../xsd/***/2011_08_11"  xmlns:ns2=".../xsd/ServiceCode****ServiceData/2011_08_11" targetNamespace=".../services/ServiceCode***-v1/2011_08_11">

<wsdl:types> ... </wsdl:types>

<wsdl:message .... </wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name=..

<wsdl:operation name=...

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:portType>

<wsdl:binding name=..

<soap:binding style=..

<wsdl:operation name=..

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name=..

<wsdl:port name=..

<soap:address location=..

</wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

Here we have xmls and corresponding xsds, xmls contains complex data(with in parent tag, lots of child tag present and data kept in the hirerchy format from parent to child tags).

Task: To import different WSDL and demonstrate webservice response through SOAP UI.

Steps we performed:

-    Create a model project in Teiid

- Import wsdl into that.

-   Create a relational model from that wsdl

- Map the request and response data into that relational model

- Here we got 2 xmi, one is for source and another is for view.

- Now from view xmi, select create webservice, where the it generated flat xsds, webservice model etc

- Then create vdb file from that newly created webservice

- Now i created one instance by configuring Teiid Admin connection, Teiid JDBC connection.

- Then I deploy the VDB file in JBoss application Server

- Now generate JbossWS-CXF war using VDB file

- Deploy vdb and war file in JBoss AS and access through SOAP UI with endpoints

Ramesh, please confirm wheather these are the right approach for tha above task.

Exception we are getting:

While deploying War file(using Generate JBossWS-CXF war oprion) in JBOss application server,

vfszip:/E:/Teiid%20Utility/Teiid%20Utility/jboss-5.1.0.GA/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/QualVDB.war/\par

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:49)\par

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:177)\par

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy(DeployersImpl.java:1439)\par

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.java:1157)\par

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.install(DeployersImpl.java:1098)\par

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(AbstractControllerContext.java:348)\par

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:1631)\par

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(AbstractController.java:934)\par

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1082)\par

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:984)\par

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:822)\par

at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:553)\par

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.process(DeployersImpl.java:781)\par

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.process(MainDeployerImpl.java:702)\par

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.MainDeployerAdapter.process(MainDeployerAdapter.java:117)\par

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.hotdeploy.HDScanner.scan(HDScanner.java:362)\par

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.hotdeploy.HDScanner.run(HDScanner.java:255)\par

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)\par

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)\par

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)\par

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)\par

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)\par

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)\par

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)\par

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)\par

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)\par

Caused by: org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot build meta data: Could not find QualVDB.wsdl in the additional metadatafiles!\par

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSMetaDataBuilderJSE.buildMetaData(JAXWSMetaDataBuilderJSE.java:73)\par

at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.UnifiedMetaDataDeploymentAspect.start(UnifiedMetaDataDeploymentAspect.java:64)\par

at org.jboss.wsf.framework.deployment.DeploymentAspectManagerImpl.deploy(DeploymentAspectManagerImpl.java:129)\par

at org.jboss.wsf.container.jboss50.deployer.ArchiveDeployerHook.deploy(ArchiveDeployerHook.java:76)\par

at org.jboss.wsf.container.jboss50.deployer.AbstractWebServiceDeployer.internalDeploy(AbstractWebServiceDeployer.java:60)\par

at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(AbstractRealDeployer.java:50)\par

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:171)\par

... 24 more\par

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not find QualVDB.wsdl in the additional metadatafiles!\par

at org.jboss.wsf.framework.deployment.ArchiveDeploymentImpl.getMetaDataFileURL(ArchiveDeploymentImpl.java:143)\par

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSProviderMetaDataBuilder.buildProviderMetaData(JAXWSProviderMetaDataBuilder.java:125)\par

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSServerMetaDataBuilder.setupProviderOrWebService(JAXWSServerMetaDataBuilder.java:55)\par

at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSMetaDataBuilderJSE.buildMetaData(JAXWSMetaDataBuilderJSE.java:61)\par

... 30 more\par

Please suggest any resolution for this issue.

• 6. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                    rareddy

Saurendra,

The steps are correct. The error shows above is "Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not find QualVDB.wsdl in the additional metadatafiles!\par", can you check the WAR file for the WSDL? Also, this feature requires that you install JBoss-CXF in JBoss AS.

Ramesh..

• 7. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                      saurendra

Ramesh,

Yes, the war file earlier I have created was erroneous, so I installed JBoss-CXF in Jboss AS as per the process, but now when I am trying to create war file, following exception occurs,

Exception.png

Can you please suggest.

• 8. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                        tejones

Saurendra,

That is an old error from a few releases back. When you upgrade Teiid Designer it is recommended that you use a fresh install of Eclipse and then install the Teiid Designer bits. The older versions of the Teiid Designer jars are not cleaned up if you try to upgrade by overlaying and can lead to some quirky bevavior such as this. If, in fact, you are using a clean Eclipse environment before installing Teiid Designer, can you please attach your WAR and or Model Project set so that we can try to reproduce?

Thanks,

Ted

• 9. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                          saurendra

Thanks.

I have taken a fresh Teiid designer and also using a fresh Eclipse, but the issue remained same.

So I am attaching my view(Model Project) created from WSDL, which can give more clarity on the problem issue.

Please take a look on that view, and suggest me if any resolution finds.

• 10. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                            tejones

Saurendra,

Just so that I fully understand your use case...

1.) You have a web service that you want to expose relationally in Teiid

a.) You import the WSDL into Designer using the WSDL to Source importer and create physical and view models

2.) You then want to expose the generated models as a web service

a.) You generate web service models from the models generated in step 1

b.) You generate a WAR

Is this correct? If so, I have to ask if the WAR requirement is really a hard requirement or just a route you are taking to connect to the underlying web service? 

If it is a requirement to have a web service war exposing the web service, I would add a view table on top of the wrapper procedure and generate the web service model from that.

If the requirement is just to access the underlying web service, you can just use the models generated from step 1 directly.

Thanks,

Ted

• 11. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                              saurendra

Thanks Ted, for your prompt reply.

The attachment in above was really a view model, generated from existing WSDL.

The steps you mentioned are right, once view model is generated then I selected, Modelling->Create Webservice option,

because I want to demonstrate the newly created webservice using SOAP UI.

In order to achieve this functionality, I have to create war using JBoss-CXF and then deploy that war in JBoss AS and the access that

webservice using SOAP UI and to get Proper response. This is my plan for webservice.

So please suggest me, is there any other way to achieve the above functionality apart from creating war file and deploying the same in JBOss AS

• 12. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                                saurendra

Hi Ted,

Did you get any resolution, for the above issue, as the issue remained un resolved.

• 13. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                                  tejones

Saurendra,

Your view model only has a request and response document. Also, I noticed you generated in MESSAGE mode, was that your intention? MESSAGE mode is used when you need to add SOAP Header values to the SOAP Envelope, otherwise you just need PAYLOAD. You also need a "wrapper" procedure that ties the two procedures together and returns a relational table. If you can give me your WSDL, I will generate that for you, otherwise you can get the latest here: http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/soa-tooling/3.3.x.Nightly/2012-05-31_05-53-31-H54/all/repo/ and do it yourself. Once you have that procedure, you can put a virtual table around it that is source by the procedure and generate your web service from that.

Thanks,

Ted

• 14. Re: Error while creating webservice in Teiid designer 7.5 and eclipse indigo
                                    saurendra

Hi Ted,

Please find the attached WSDL, please create webservice and wrapper procedure, and also tell me how to access that using SOAP UI.

1 2 Previous Next