0 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2012 5:49 PM by rimarvladimir

JMS Bridge using JBoss MQ (Jboss version 4.2.3)

rimarvladimir

Hello all,

I would like to implement a simple message bridge, which would copy a message from a topic to the queue, both deployed on the same server. Is this possible with JBoss MQ Provider? All the examples on the web have JBoss Messaging as the JMS provider with the followng configuration:

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.bridge.BridgeService" name="jboss.jms:service=Bridge,name=TestBridge" xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Bridge-xmbean.xml">
           <depends optional-attribute-name="SourceProviderLoader">jboss.jms:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=MyRemoteJMSProvider</depends>
           <depends optional-attribute-name="TargetProviderLoader">jboss.jms:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=JMSProvider</depends>
           <attribute name="SourceDestinationLookup">/queue/testQueue</attribute>
           <attribute name="TargetDestinationLookup">/queue/A</attribute>
           <attribute name="QualityOfServiceMode">0</attribute>
           <attribute name="MaxBatchSize">5</attribute>
           <attribute name="MaxBatchTime">-1</attribute>
           <attribute name="FailureRetryInterval">5000</attribute>
           <attribute name="MaxRetries">-1</attribute>
           <attribute name="AddMessageIDInHeader">false</attribute>
      </mbean>

When I have tried this, I'm getting :

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.server.bridge.BridgeService

at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:212)

at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassImpl(RepositoryClassLoader.java:521)

at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass(RepositoryClassLoader.java:415)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)

at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:1204)

at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:286)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceCreator.install(ServiceCreator.java:193)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.internalInstall(ServiceConfigurator.java:451)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.install(ServiceConfigurator.java:171)

Please let me know if there is a way to configure this or if I have to upgrade to JBoss Messaging.

Thanks,

Vladimir