3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2012 6:08 PM by jbalunas

AeroGear+Postgresql

crowcommand

I need integrate AeroGear+Postgresql and deploying on Tomcat.
      I try of generate the  War file and deploy  on tomcat. I guess I need to copy the driver and  configure persistence.xml

how I do this?

where to copy the driver?

thanks ...

• 1. Re: AeroGear+Postgresql
          jbalunas

Hi Crow,

As we mentioned in the other thread AeroGear+Postgresql+Tomcat the aerogear quickstart example is based on JavaEE and so has some additional requirements that are not part of Tomcat.  Specifically about the backend services (JAX-RS/REST). 

The client side is straight HTML and so can be hosted nearly anywhere, but without the services to point to it won't do much :-)

Regards,

Jay

• 2. Re: AeroGear+Postgresql
            crowcommand

So there is no way of connecting AeroGear with Postgres and deploy  in tomcat?

My problem is that in my work have a Tomcat server and I was looking for ways to make an application with AeroGear+Postgresql and deploy it there.

If anyone can recommend me something...

Thanks....

• 3. Re: AeroGear+Postgresql
              jbalunas

The best approach will be to get JAX-RS, and CDI working on Tomcat (check their wiki's for instructions). 

The client side piece is just straight HTML & JS pointing to RESTful endpoints.  It does not really care what executes the RESTful endpoints, so as long as the services return the same as described here.