2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 1:30 PM by joe_boy12 RSS

InVM transport and Secured service

joe_boy12 Novice

Hello There

what I am trying to do is invoke a service from ServiceInvoker.deliverAsynch() method - the service is secured and I am passing the valid AuthenticationRequest along with message in its context. The catch is, the service has only Http Gateway listener and the InVM transport attacted to http listener. Now when I try to invoke this service - my message goes in MessateStore with RDLVR as qualification - stays there for 5-6 mins and then error appears on console saying - and then disappears from MessageStore.

org.jboss.soa.esb.services.security.SecurityServiceException: Service 'blah blah' has been configured for security but no AuthenticationRequest could be located in the Message Context. Cannot authenticate without an AuthenticationRequest.

Now when I unsecure the service and invoke the service with above method - it works fine - even with AuthenticationRequest being in context. Is this normal behavior? is InVM transport incapable of looking at AuthenticationRequest in message context?

Thanks

Joe

• 1. Re: InVM transport and Secured service
    racem smaoui Newbie

HI,

Can you please let me know how you passed the AuthentificationRequest with message?

Thaks

• 2. Re: InVM transport and Secured service
    joe_boy12 Novice

sorry for late reply was out of town...

this is how you set that on an ESB Message

try {
       AuthenticationRequest authRequest = new AuthenticationRequestImpl.Builder().username(user).password(decryptedPassword.toCharArray()).build();
       //  set the authentication request on the message
       message.getContext().setContext(SecurityService.AUTH_REQUEST, PublicCryptoUtil.INSTANCE.encrypt((Serializable) authRequest));
      } catch (Exception e) {
      }

Joe