5 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2012 1:36 AM by a_rezaeinia

How can I set the size of designer

a_rezaeinia

Hi ,

I used standalone designer , in my xhtml i used an ifram tag such as below :

<iframe id="myIframe"

src="localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/standaloneEditorServlet?assetsUUIDs="your-uuid-for-example"&client=oryx"                                    domain="localhost" style="width: 100%; height: 580px" />

in this case there is no problem to open the designer into the iframe tag .

but my issue is the size of html that will be load in my iframe , I visited the HTML source code of the browser after loading page ,and saw that in my iframe , there is another iframe that has the size of  (width = 1600px , height = 1000px) , so this cause to scroll my iFrame ,the desinger has its own scroll and my iFrame has scroll so it is a double-scroll problem

here is an image show the double-scroll problem

scroll.jpg

this is a bug , because if  you scroll down or srcoll right (according to the above picture)  and click on canvas , the convas hope to the left-upper of iFrame to show the top and right menu.

i want to know is there any way to determine the size of internal iFrame ?