1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2012 6:01 PM by csa

Combining Jax-RS and CDI

rafiki

I have the following call in my project that combines both Jax-RS and CDI. (Started the project for the KitchenSink archetype)

RestClient.create(MyService.class,callback).geMemberList() ;

I am getting the following error:

Rebinding org.jboss.errai.marshalling.client.api.MarshallerFactory

Invoking generator org.jboss.errai.marshalling.rebind.MarshallersGenerator

Generating Marshallers Bootstrapper...

Rebinding org.jboss.errai.marshalling.client.api.MarshallerFactory

Invoking generator org.jboss.errai.marshalling.rebind.MarshallersGenerator

Generating Marshallers Bootstrapper...

generating rpc proxy loader class.

[ERROR] Errors in 'file:project/AppController.java'

[ERROR] Line 162:  The method geMemberList() is undefined for the type Object

generating jax-rs proxy loader class.

[ERROR] Cannot proceed due to previous errors

• Is it possible to combine Client side Jax-RS calls, Client side CDI and the ErraiBus in one project.
      • Is the error an issue of trying to generate rpc proxying and jax-rs proxying in the same project
        • 1. Re: Combining Jax-RS and CDI
          csa

Yes this should be possible. I need more details though to investigate the problem you're seeing. Can you post or attach your MyService.java, AppController.java and the RpcProxyLoaderImpl.java generated in your .errai folder? If you can share the whole project or a subset so we can reproduce the problem that would be even better.