5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2012 1:03 AM by baz

Is JBoss AS 7.1.1 supported?

baz

Hello,

i followed the excellent 'Getting Started' guide.

Instead of JBoss AS 7.0.2 i tried to use my JBoss 7.1.1 installation. To accomplish that, i changed only the  version number in the pom from 7.0.2 to 7.1.1. And adapted the arquillian.xml file accordingly

But it cannot retrieve aether.api.jar and maven-repository-api.jar:-(

{code}

[INFO] Building arquillian-tutorial 1.0-SNAPSHOT

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 2.240s

[INFO] Finished at: Wed Apr 11 11:32:14 CEST 2012

[INFO] Final Memory: 8M/20M

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project arquillian-tutorial: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.arquillian.example:a

rquillian-tutorial:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.sonatype.aether:aether-api:jar:1.8, org.ap

ache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:3.0.1: Failure to find org.sonatype.aether:aether-api:jar:1.8 in http://10.1.18.210:8081/

nexus/content/groups/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Ne

xus has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

{code}

Any Idea why. The jars are missing from Fornax repository andthe required versions aren't at maven central:-(

Ciao,

Carsten