1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2012 11:00 PM by tejones

Error at deploy Webservice Rest.

luizcf14

Please , someone can help me on this error:

Failed to create Resource VDBrestful.war - cause: java.lang.RuntimeException:org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):  *** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error  vfsfile:/usr/local/Jboss/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/VDBrestful.war/ -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/usr/local/Jboss/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/VDBrestful.war/ deployment failed   DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Deployment "vfsfile:/usr/local/Jboss/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/VDBrestful.war/" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/usr/local/Jboss/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/VDBrestful.war/ deployment failed -> org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException:Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):  *** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error  vfsfile:/usr/local/Jboss/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/VDBrestful.war/ -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/usr/local/Jboss/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/VDBrestful.war/ deployment failed   DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Deployment "vfsfile:/usr/local/Jboss/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/VDBrestful.war/" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/usr/local/Jboss/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/VDBrestful.war/ deployment fail

This appear on file war deployment in Jboss 5.10 GA.

Any idea is valid, Thanks for all.

• 1. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
          rareddy

Luiz,

I believe Teiid Designer generated WAR files need JBoss-CXF needs to be installed. Have you installed this in your JBoss AS 5.1.0?

Ramesh..

• 2. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
            tejones

Luis,

JBoss-CXF is not required for the generated REST war, only the JBossWS-CXF war. There should be more information regarding the error (above what you have pasted). Can you please paste the log in pastebin: http://pastebin.com/ and add the link to this thread?

Thanks,

Ted

• 3. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
              luizcf14

Sorry for Delay, I've try deploy in JBoss AS with JBoss-CXF, I'm don't have JBossWS-CXF war.

As requested there is a link to the error: http://pastebin.com/xXMja0wR.

Thanks for All, this is very important .

• 4. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                tejones

Luis,

Thanks for posting that error... there should still be something more specific further up in the log though. Can you find that and post. Also, if you could attach your generated war that would help us too.

Thanks,

Ted

• 5. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                  luizcf14

Ted,

Thanks for Help , i'm send war file in attach, and this server.log: http://pastebin.com/NnD6twke

Thanks friend.

• 6. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                    luizcf14
                    • 7. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                      tejones

Luiz,

The issue is the java files in your war are not compiling. There was an issue where compile errors were not displaying that has been resolved for Teiid Designer 7.6. I believe the cause of the compile errors were corrected also. What version of Designer are you running?

Thanks,

Ted

• 8. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                        luizcf14

Ted,

I'm using Teiid Designer 7.6 and Teid Server 7.7

Thanks

• 9. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                          tejones

Luiz,

Are you using a JRE vs a JDK? You should get a warning when you generate the war if a JRE is being picked up. The warning will still let you choose to generate the war, it just won't compile the java files.

Can you please attach your model project set also?

Thanks,

Ted

• 10. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                            luizcf14

Ted,

I'm using JDK 1.7.0_03 X64, my model project : http://www.4shared.com/rar/KwW14V2P/TeiidVDB.html.

Thanks for Help,

Luiz Cortinhas

• 11. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                              tejones

Luis,

That model project ony has one file with it (vdb.xml). To export your model project set select the project in the Model Explorer then select File->Export->Teiid Designer->Model Project Set.

I tested REST war generation using JDK 1.7 (since I had not used anything beyond 1.6 for Designer) thinking that may be the difference, but it worked fine. There must be something unique about your project. Once I get that I can track down the issue.

Thanks,

Ted

• 12. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                                luizcf14

Ted,

Try this: http://www.4shared.com/zip/xeTxPBmM/TeiidVDB.html  is a Model Project Set.

Thanks for you Help.

Luiz Cortinhas

• 13. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                                  tejones

Luiz,

Thanks for the model project set. I was able to generate the REST war successfully after importing it into a Designer 7.6 instance. My guess is that your Designer instance is using a JRE and not a JDK. Even though your eclipse install may have a JDK defined, you may have to explicitly tell it to use the JDK. One way to do that is to add the following to your eclipse.ini in the openFile section:

-vm

/{path_to_your_jdk}/bin

Give that a shot and let me know how it goes.

On another topic, (assuming the JRE is the problem) you should receive a warning prior to the generation that you are using a JRE. Are you seeing that?

Thanks,

Ted

• 14. Re: Error at deploy Webservice Rest.
                                    luizcf14

Ted sorry for the delay in responding, I had other emergency activities, but returning to the subject I tested the configuration that you step to me and nothing has changed, I believe that there is failure of the network installation REST, or perhaps errors in JBoss.
                                    As I am installing:
                                               1 - Generate rest.war;
                                               2 - Open the panel as administrator of JBoss;
                                               3 - Click on the tab-web applications (war) -> add new resource -> select the file: rest.war (in my case).
                                             After the third step that the error occurs:
                                    Failed to create Resource rest.war - cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS): *** deployments IN ERROR: Name -> error vfsfile :/ teiid/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/rest.war / -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file :/ teiid/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/rest.war / deployment failed deployments iN eRROR: Deployment "vfsfile :/ teiid/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/rest.war /" is in error due to the Following reason (s): org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file :/ teiid/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/rest.war / deployment failed -> org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS): *** deployments IN ERROR: Name -> Error vfsfile :/ teiid/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/rest.war / -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: teiid/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/rest.war URL file :/ / deployment failed deployments iN eRROR: Deployment "vfsfile :/ teiid/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/rest.war /" is in error due to the Following reason (s): org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file teiid/Teiid77/server/default/deploy/rest.war :/ / deployment failed

Att:Luiz Cortinhas F. N

1 2 Previous Next