2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2012 8:16 PM by Jonathan Fuerth RSS

Error building current source repository

John DeStefano Apprentice

Having an issue building the current source from git. Seems to be around the surefire plugin and a version mismatch. The error is:

INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:testCompile (default-testCompile) @ errai-bus-demos-stress-test ---

[INFO] Compiling 3 source files to /Users/johndestefano/git/errai/errai-bus/demos/bus-stress-test/target/test-classes

[INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.7.2:test (default-test) @ errai-bus-demos-stress-test ---

[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:jar:2.7.2 is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details

Mar 31, 2012 10:15:03 AM org.sonatype.guice.bean.reflect.NamedClass

WARNING: Error injecting: org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin

java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin not present

Some of the pom files have version 2.5 of the sunfire plugin referenced while others have 2.7.2. I think its an "effective pom" issue as when I reconfigure to use 2.5 I can get code to compile. I'm running mvn clean install from the root of all the projects.