1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2012 8:55 AM by steli89 Go to original post
      • 45. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
        aslak

Are you running the test on the Remote machine?

Is the Remote AS Server bound to 127.0.0.1 only, and you e.g. hvae a Apache in front to reverse proxy the HTTP trafic?

The Protocol 'Parser' will look for a connector for 'http' in the mgm metadata of the server and try to use that. So it might be it returns 127.0.0.1, but when you run the test you're actually trying to connect to something locally to your machine..

• 46. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
          s3ppl

No, it still runs locally on my machine but now with the whole application, that should actually be tested, installed. So localhost is the correct setting. I just got suspicious about the (2) behind in the log, since for me it looks like a second connection. As far as I was informed in the current setup hot-deploys won't work, which is strengthening my guess. But of course I could still be wrong.

On the remote machine there is a Hudson running that will call my arq. testcases later and deploy the server etc.

• 47. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
            aslak

The application is already deployed or do you deploy it during test execution?

• 48. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
              s3ppl

The application to test is located in ../jboss-as/server/default/deploy of the jboss-server. So it should get deployed while the server starts. As far as I can see, the test gets deployed correctly after the server started. If the TestRunner tries to start the test, the error seems to occur.

This is what the server.log tells me directly after the server is fully started

2012-03-27 11:42:14,669 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.init:142 - Init J2EE application: file:/C:/Jboss/jboss-as/server/default/tmp/jsr88/RegressionTest.ear
              2012-03-27 11:42:14,669 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.init:142 - Init J2EE application: file:/C:/Jboss/jboss-as/server/default/tmp/jsr88/RegressionTest.ear
              2012-03-27 11:42:14,959 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.TomcatDeployer.performDeployInternal:129 - deploy, ctxPath=/arquillian-protocol.war, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp3769736820132237599RegressionTest.ear-contents/arquillian-protocol-exp.war/
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,060 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.start:368 - Started J2EE application: file:/C:/Jboss/jboss-as/server/default/tmp/jsr88/RegressionTest.ear
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,060 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.start:368 - Started J2EE application: file:/C:/Jboss/jboss-as/server/default/tmp/jsr88/RegressionTest.ear
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,327 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.TomcatDeployer.performUndeploy:408 - undeploy, ctxPath=/arquillian-protocol.war, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp3769736820132237599RegressionTest.ear-contents/arquillian-protocol-exp.war/
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,382 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.destroy:393 - Undeploying J2EE application, destroy step: file:/C:/Jboss/jboss-as/server/default/tmp/jsr88/RegressionTest.ear
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,382 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.destroy:393 - Undeploying J2EE application, destroy step: file:/C:/Jboss/jboss-as/server/default/tmp/jsr88/RegressionTest.ear
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,383 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.destroy:407 - Undeployed J2EE application: file:/C:/Jboss/jboss-as/server/default/tmp/jsr88/RegressionTest.ear
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,383 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.destroy:407 - Undeployed J2EE application: file:/C:/Jboss/jboss-as/server/default/tmp/jsr88/RegressionTest.ear
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,535 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.shutdown:654 - Shutting down the server, blockingShutdown: false
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,535 INFO  [RMI TCP Connection(2)-127.0.0.1] org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.shutdown:654 - Shutting down the server, blockingShutdown: false
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,536 INFO  [Thread-25] org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl$2.run:702 - Server exit(0) called
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,536 INFO  [Thread-25] org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl$2.run:702 - Server exit(0) called
              2012-03-27 11:42:15,537 INFO  [JBoss Shutdown Hook] org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl$ShutdownHook.run:993 - Runtime shutdown hook called, forceHalt: true

The exception I posted earlier is shown in the failure trace of junit.

• 49. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                aslak

what does your test look like?

• 50. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                  s3ppl

Hi again. Sorry for the delay. I forgot to tell you which error is caused by the exception I posted. Maybe this makes it more clear. Unfortunately I'm at home now so I can't give you the detailed exception, but it said something about execution of ... failed. Sorry for that :\ I'll give you the complete message, when I'm back at work tomorrow.

The test I try to execute on the server still is simple and looks similar to this:

@Test
                  public void testFunction() {
                       Object o = controlInterface.getObejct();
                       assertNotNull(o);
                  }

It's still a local container thats tested btw.

Thx

Patrick

• 51. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                    s3ppl

Hi, again. As mentioned yesterday, here's the full trace of the exception. Hopefully this helps.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Error launching test ConsoleIFTest public void testGetObject() throws SomeCustomException
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.protocol.servlet.ServletMethodExecutor.invoke(ServletMethodExecutor.java:122)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.container.test.impl.execution.RemoteTestExecuter.execute(RemoteTestExecuter.java:120)
                        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
                        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ObserverImpl.invoke(ObserverImpl.java:90)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.invokeObservers(EventContextImpl.java:99)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:81)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ManagerImpl.fire(ManagerImpl.java:134)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ManagerImpl.fire(ManagerImpl.java:114)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventImpl.fire(EventImpl.java:67)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.container.test.impl.execution.ClientTestExecuter.execute(ClientTestExecuter.java:57)
                        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
                        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.invokeObservers(EventContextImpl.java:99)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:81)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.container.test.impl.client.ContainerEventController.createContext(ContainerEventController.java:142)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.container.test.impl.client.ContainerEventController.createTestContext(ContainerEventController.java:129)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:88)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.test.impl.TestContextHandler.createTestContext(TestContextHandler.java:89)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:88)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.test.impl.TestContextHandler.createClassContext(TestContextHandler.java:75)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.test.impl.TestContextHandler.createSuiteContext(TestContextHandler.java:60)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ManagerImpl.fire(ManagerImpl.java:134)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.test.impl.EventTestRunnerAdaptor.test(EventTestRunnerAdaptor.java:111)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian$6.evaluate(Arquillian.java:263)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian$4.evaluate(Arquillian.java:226)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian.multiExecute(Arquillian.java:314)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian.access$100(Arquillian.java:46)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian$5.evaluate(Arquillian.java:240)
                        at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runNotIgnored(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:79)
                        at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:71)
                        at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:49)
                        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:193)
                        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:52)
                        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:191)
                        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:42)
                        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:184)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian$2.evaluate(Arquillian.java:185)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian.multiExecute(Arquillian.java:314)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian.access$100(Arquillian.java:46)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian$3.evaluate(Arquillian.java:199)
                        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.junit.Arquillian.run(Arquillian.java:147)
                        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
                        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
                        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
                        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
                        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
                        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)
                    Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server
                        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:763)
                        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:626)
                        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:760)
                        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:957)
                        at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:367)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.protocol.servlet.ServletMethodExecutor.execute(ServletMethodExecutor.java:202)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.protocol.servlet.ServletMethodExecutor.executeWithRetry(ServletMethodExecutor.java:140)
                        at org.jboss.arquillian.protocol.servlet.ServletMethodExecutor.invoke(ServletMethodExecutor.java:118)
                        ... 75 more

• 52. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                      aslak

I'm not quite following what's happening here..

You have RegressionTest.ear deployed in JBoss already, outside of Arquillian?

Then you run the test and it gets a "unexpected end of file from server". What does the test deploy?

• 53. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                        s3ppl

Sorry if I couldn't make myself clear.

On my jboss is an existing ee-application installed. My test is not deployed there, it gets deployed via arquillian when I start my test out of my IDE. Right now the test only deploys itself like this:

@Deployment
                        public static EnterpriseArchive createTestArchive() { 
                            JavaArchive jar = ShrinkWrap.create(JavaArchive.class, "RegressionTest.jar");
                            jar.addClass(ConsoleIFTest.class);

EnterpriseArchive testEar = ShrinkWrap.create(EnterpriseArchive.class, "RegressionTest.ear");
                            testEar.addAsModule(jar);
                            testEar.setApplicationXML(new File("application.xml"));

return testEar;
                        }
                        • 54. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                          s3ppl

When I start my test, the server comes up successfully. After that Arquillian deploys my test-ear-file to ../tmp/jsr88/RegressionTest.ear. Then it tries to launch the test, which causes the exception.

• 55. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                            aslak

Could you create a 'project' of what you're trying to test and I'll see if I can reproduce it here. (pom, TestClass, application.xml)

• 56. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                              s3ppl

What I can't add is the actual class I inject in my test, but the rest is included. Hope that's ok.

Hm maybe the circumstance, that the class to inject ist already installed on the server but my test gets deployed by arquillian caused the misunderstanding before.

Sorry for alle the trouble,

Patrick

edit: Just as note. I had to change a dependency, because the class that gets injected is in another projectfolder. I also did some minor changes in the @test function.

• 57. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                                aslak

nothing useful in the server.log ? exception ?

• 58. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                                  s3ppl

There is an sql exception saying the password has expired and an InteruptedException which seems to belong to some mail service of jboss. The password expired just recently but the Exception I get already occured before this happend.

• 59. Re: Arquillian testing with JBoss
                                    s3ppl

Not sure if this is any help, but here's the output my IDE shows in the console

Starting server "default", with command (start timeout is 1000 seconds ): 
                                    C:\Jboss\jdk1.5.0_17\bin\java -cp C:\Jboss\jboss-as\bin\run.jar;C:\Jboss\jdk1.5.0_17\lib\tools.jar -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Djbosstest.udp.ip_ttl=0 -Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\Jboss\jboss-as\lib\endorsed -Djboss.server.log.threshold=DEBUG -Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\Jboss\jboss-as/lib/endorsed/ -Dxb.builder.useUnorderedSequence=true org.jboss.Main -c default -b localhost -g 13659c9a59a 
                                    Server started.
                                    0    [main] DEBUG org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation  - Using ThreadLocal: false
                                    19   [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.factories.DeploymentFactoryImpl  - handlesURI [jnp://localhost:1099]: true
                                    19   [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.factories.DeploymentFactoryImpl  - getDeploymentManager (uri=jnp://localhost:1099)
                                    1134 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.DeploymentManagerImpl  - Non-Opaque URI seen, using to JMXTarget
                                    1137 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - new JMXTarget: jnp://localhost:1099
                                    1138 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - URI changed to: jnp://localhost:1099/jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor
                                    1138 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - DeployURI.rawQuery: null
                                    1139 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.DeploymentManagerImpl  - distribute module: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\arquillian678446886911159535RegressionTest.ear\RegressionTest.ear, plan: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\arquillian678446886911159535RegressionTest.ear\deploymentplan.zip
                                    1519 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.DeploymentManagerImpl  - unpack deployment plan entry: deployment-plan.xml, into temp file: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\deployment-plan4406500781893163846.xml
                                    1581 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.DeploymentManagerImpl  - deployment-plan.xml
                                    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<jboss-deployment-plan>
                                      <deployment-name>RegressionTest.ear</deployment-name>
                                      <!--Note, deployment-entry elements are not used by the DeploymentManager-->
                                      <!--The DeploymentManager relies on the the entry nameing convention-->
                                    </jboss-deployment-plan>

1582 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.DeploymentManagerImpl  - temporary deployment file: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\jboss_deployment_1870219905510833858.zip
                                    2956 [Thread-4] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - JNDI lookup: /jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor
                                    3088 [Thread-4] INFO  org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - Begin deploy: file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear
                                    3290 [Thread-4] INFO  org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - End deploy
                                    3354 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.DeploymentManagerImpl  - start [[host=localhost,id=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,parent=null,children=[[host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-testenricher-ejb.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-core.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-junit.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-testenricher-resource.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-testenricher-initialcontext.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=RegressionTest.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=arquillian-protocol.war,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]]]]]
                                    3355 [Thread-5] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - JNDI lookup: /jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor
                                    3363 [Thread-5] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - Start: file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear
                                    3363 [Thread-5] INFO  org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - Begin start: file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear
                                    3878 [Thread-5] INFO  org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - End start
                                    java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server
                                        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:763)
                                        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:760)
                                        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:957)
                                        at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:367)
                                        at org.jboss.arquillian.protocol.servlet.ServletMethodExecutor.execute(ServletMethodExecutor.java:202)
                                        at org.jboss.arquillian.protocol.servlet.ServletMethodExecutor.access$000(ServletMethodExecutor.java:41)
                                        at org.jboss.arquillian.protocol.servlet.ServletMethodExecutor$1.run(ServletMethodExecutor.java:95)
                                        at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
                                        at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
                                    4092 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.DeploymentManagerImpl  - stop [[host=localhost,id=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,parent=null,children=[[host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-testenricher-ejb.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-core.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-junit.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-testenricher-resource.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-testenricher-initialcontext.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=RegressionTest.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=arquillian-protocol.war,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]]]]]
                                    4093 [Thread-7] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - JNDI lookup: /jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor
                                    4095 [Thread-7] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - Stop: file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear
                                    4095 [Thread-7] INFO  org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - Begin stop: file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear
                                    4128 [Thread-7] INFO  org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - End stop
                                    4193 [main] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.DeploymentManagerImpl  - undeploy [[host=localhost,id=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,parent=null,children=[[host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-testenricher-ejb.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-core.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-junit.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-testenricher-resource.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=lib/arquillian-testenricher-initialcontext.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=RegressionTest.jar,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]], [host=localhost,id=arquillian-protocol.war,parent=file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear,children=[]]]]]
                                    4194 [Thread-8] DEBUG org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - JNDI lookup: /jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor
                                    4200 [Thread-8] INFO  org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - Begin undeploy: file:/C:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Temp/RegressionTest.ear
                                    4203 [Thread-8] INFO  org.jboss.deployment.spi.JMXTarget  - End undeploy
                                    Shutting down server: default
                                    shutdownTimeout will be=100
                                    Server stopped.