2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2012 10:30 AM by jeromej

Migration to PortletBridge 3 Beta 1

jeromej

Hello,

On my project, i use PortletBridge 2.2 final, Richfaces 3.3, Jsf 1.2 with Gatein 2.2, eXoPlatForm 3.0.7

i want to migrate to PortletBridge 3.3.0Beta1, Richfaces 4.1 and Jsf 2.1

I built successfully but i have an execution problem noclassdeffounderror org.jboss.portletbridge.application.PortletStateManager.

In fact this class is not present on 3.0.0Beta1 and my faces-config.xml looks like :

<application>

<view-handler> org.jboss.portletbridge.application.PortletViewHandler</view-handler>

<state-manager>org.jboss.portletbridge.application.PortletStateManager</state-manager>

</application>

If i suppress these lines i have another problem.

How can i migrate successfully my portlets with portletBridge Beta1 ?

• 1. Re: Migration to PortletBridge 3 Beta 1
          kenfinni

With PortletBridge 3, you currently don't need any entries in faces-config.xml, so those can be removed.

What is the problem you encounter with these lines removed?

Apologies for there not being any documentation for PBR 3.x at present, but I'm still in the process of updating the code to a new API which needs to be done first

Any and all feedback on PBR 3.0.0.Beta1 is much appreciated, though I am planning to have Beta2 released next week, which will contain significant changes from Beta1.

Thanks

Ken

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Migration to PortletBridge 3 Beta 1
            jeromej

Thanks for answer,

Really i remove all the lines in my faces-config.xml (just keep navigation-rules for the moment), and now my problems looks like migration tags JSF 1.2 -> JSF 2.1 and richfaces 3.3 to 4.1

I'll give feedback to my migration Beta1 and Beta2.