I would like to access my web application from http to https. I have done following steps.
1. Created the self signed certificate using following JDK 1.6 command
keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA
2. Move the keystore to C:\jboss-6.1.0.Final\server\default\conf
3. Uncomment following code in the C:\jboss-6.1.0.Final\server\default\deploy\jbossweb.sar\server.xml
<!-- SSL/TLS Connector configuration using the admin devl guide keystore -->
<Connector protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false"
keystorePass="changeit" sslProtocol = "TLS" />
4. Added following code C:\jboss-6.1.0.Final\server\default\conf\bootstrap\security.xml
<bean name="JBossSSLConfiguration" class="org.jboss.security.ssl.JBossSSLConfiguration">
4. Restart the application server and deploy the ear file
Access same URL with https but going to blank page.
Any mistake / left out in this process ?
I don't think you need to edit conf/security.xml.
You should simply access your app with url https://host:8443/yourapp/.
To be redirected, you should set redirectPort="8443" in HTTP Connector.
Initially I haven't updated security.xml and some fourm suggested to do same (it may be required for older version application server, But I am not sure) Now I found the mistake with help of your post. I was accessing wrong port number. I was accessing 8080 instead of 8443. Now it is working fine.
Thanks for your response.
|Retrieving data ...|