1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2015 1:50 PM by aogburn Go to original post Branched to a new discussion.
      • 15. Re: Clustering + Session sharing lock acquisition errors
        ramesh.krg

Hi ,

I 'm also expereing same issue "java.lang.RuntimeException: Caught TimeoutException acquiring ownership of ZuqOGxsqHYdqrBy-JkU3dA__" .

and pages are getting loaded slowly.

Configuration :

1. Load balancer (Httpd) : enabled Sticky session (Workers.properties)

2. Introduced <distributable > tab in web.xml

3. introduced <replication-config> tag as mentioned here.

<replication-config>

<cache-name>web/sync</cache-name>

<replication-trigger>SET</replication-trigger>

<replication-granularity>SESSION</replication-granularity>    

<use-jk>true</use-jk>

</replication-config>

4.While accessing the web page thro Load balancer, pages are getting loaded slowly. In backgrong we are getting java.lang.RuntimeException: Caught TimeoutException acquiring ownership of ZuqOGxsqHYdqrBy-JkU3dA.

Please look into the issue and help us to solve the same. Please advise while coding we hav to do anything ?

Thanks.

• 16. Re: Clustering + Session sharing lock acquisition errors
          black_dev

Hi,

On AS7.1 + mod_cluster + apache when I set sticky session  set true when One node shutdown i have 503  error.

When I sticky session false, i have error above but not have error 503 when shutdown one jboss node

• 17. Re: Clustering + Session sharing lock acquisition errors
            aogburn

Setting stickySessionRemove to true means mod_cluster removes the session from the request if it fails over and hits a node other than who it is stickied to.  So this avoids the lock timeout exception because you're not ever allowing a session to be in use on multiple nodes.  You only allow a session to be in use on the one that created it.  You might as well not use clustering and replication if you set stickySessionRemove to true since you will then never utilize a replicated session.

1 2 Previous Next