1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2012 8:31 PM by tugcem.oral Go to original post
      • 60. Re: Growl
        rread

i am having trouble in iexplorer where the close button on the messages does not seem to be working

• 61. Re: Growl
          blabno

Which version of IE and notify?

• 62. Re: Growl
            rread

IE8 and with both versions, the one in the demo page and the one for richface 4.0

• 63. Re: Growl
              blabno

Felix, we've tested this component (3.3.4-SNAPSHOT) 1000 times on IE 7,8,9 and don't find such problem. Does this error exist in our online demo?

• 64. Re: Growl
                rread

yes i am having the problem with the online version, with ie8

everything works fine but the closing button on the notices.

• 65. Re: Growl
                  rread

also local we are working with version 4

• 66. Re: Growl
                    clerum

I just ran into an issue where the rich:notifyMessages are failing to pop up on certain pages and I've narrowed it down to what appears to be an incompatability with primefaces (3.x to be sure, have not tested with 2.x)

Simply placing a <p:autoComplete /> on the page will cause all rich:notifyMessages to fail. I see them coming back in the ajax response but never "pop-up"

• 67. Re: Growl
                      jbalunas

Hi Cody, if you have not already can you create a jira for this issue? 

• 68. Re: Growl
                        jbalunas

Hi Felix, if you have not already can you create a jira for this.  We'll try to tackle this in the next milestone release.

• 69. Re: Growl
                          clerum

Thanks Jay I had these two already open on the notify component

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RF-11352

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RF-11353

• 70. Re: Growl
                            lfryc

Hi Cody, I have resolved PrimeFaces conflict issue, it will be available in M3 however.

Positioning of notify will be possible to define only from notifyStack, since stack cares about positioning and offsets, it is not covenient to redefine in notify/notifyMessages itself.

• 71. Re: Growl
                              jlpktnst

Wow, really nice. Plug&play. It works. Thanks a bunch!

• 72. Re: Growl
                                tugcem.oral

Great Job Bernard, works like a charm.

However, notify stack history labels ("Redisplay, "All" and "Last" labels) are statically set on pnotify's js source. So we have to override it to change these labels. - I think these labels could be parameterized.

• 73. Re: Growl
                                  blabno

Tugcem,

Which version do you use? Notify has been incorporated into RF-4.1.Final so no need to use sandbox version.

• 74. Re: Growl
                                    tugcem.oral

Bernard,

We use RF v3.3.3-Final because of JSF v1.2. Afaik, RF-4.x is standardized for JSF 2.0 and partially compatible with JSF 1.2. Thus we include sandbox version of this component. So, do you prefer any different idea for this problem?