2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2012 7:44 AM by kc7bfi

Cannot undeploy a WAR in 7.1.0.Final (domain setup)

kc7bfi

I want to redeply some content to my 7.1.0.Final domain. I tried to re-add the content but that did not work. I tried to then remove the content but it failed saying that it was assigned to a server group. I then tried to remove the content from the server group and the command returns with out an error but the content was not remove. I tried to first disable it from the server group and the command hangs and does not disable or remove the content. I am trying to use the admin web console. Any idea what I may be doing wrong? David

• 1. Re: Cannot undeploy a WAR in 7.1.0.Final (domain setup)
          emuckenhuber

Yeah, re-adding the same deployment content won't do anything, only if the content changed. If you want to redeploy a deployment, then you should be able to just disable/enable the deployment from the server-group. This will trigger a undeploy and deploy on the actual server. Can you provide more information on "the command hangs and does not disable or remove the content." ? Since it works fine for me.

• 2. Re: Cannot undeploy a WAR in 7.1.0.Final (domain setup)
            kc7bfi

Thanks. Sorry I was not too clear before. What I really wanted to do was to deploy a new version of a WAR to my domain. I tried using "Add Content" but that did not work. When I tried to disable the content it waid my command was being executed but no error was returned and the message box saying it was executing my command never closed. David